Chapter 37

Vic

"Here it is." I say to Jaime. He gasps as I show him the ring.

"She's gonna love that." Jaime whispers. I smile, and he nods at me. I put the ring away, and we both smile at each other.

"When are you gonna propose?" He asks.

"The last day we're here." I say.

"Shit, that's in two days, Vic!"

"I know. I'm ready. I'm ready to make her mine forever."

"I know, but is she ready?"

I had never thought about that. What if she isn't ready? What if she turns me down because she's not ready to be mine forever like I want her to be? I gulp, and Jaime gives me a worried look.

"She'll be ready." I whisper.

"Of course man, she loves you, if she didn't love you she wouldn't have never gotten back together with you." Jaime says. I smile, and I turn my attention to Keyona, who was on her phone, out of ear shot.

"Where'd you go?" She whines.

"Can't tell you dear." I say.

She playfully pouts, and I kiss her.

"You'll know soon." I say. I see Tony walk into the room.

"Hello people!" He says. We both laugh, and Keyona hugs Tony.

"Tony is now Tony turtle." Keyona says. I smile, and Tony sticks  out his tongue.

Keyona takes my hand, and I kiss her softly.

"I don't think I can wait for tonight." I whisper. She laughs as I kiss her again.

"Too bad." She says. She gets up and skips away, looking all adorable and shit.