Chapter 4

Vic

I can't believe I slept with her. I can't believe I left the boys locked out all night when Keyona and I were laying in bed together. Tony looks pissed off at me, but I apologize, and he laughs. I don't think about the fact that we're leaving in two days, I just think of her.

@

"So Vic," Mike starts. I groan. He was going to ask about Keyona and I. I just knew it.

"What the fuck you want?!" I whine playfully, and the boys laugh.

"You know the drill. How was it?" He ask. I flip him off, and I see Tony give me a reproachful look. What was his deal lately? I mean, we made up about the door incident. What is it now?

"I guess, it was fine." I whisper, and the boys hoot like idiots. I blush, and I know Mike or Jaime are gonna push it.

"We heard you guys outside." Jaime says, winking at me.

"Shit, really?!" I ask. They all laugh, and Jaime shakes his head.

"We're just fucking with you." I sigh in relief, and Tony winks at me this time.

"Dude, don't lie. We all know Keyona was asking you to slow down, Vic." Mike says. The boys hoot with laughter, and I blush again.

"Naw man, she wanted it harder." Jaime says. They all laugh and I flip them off.

I pick up my phone and call Keyona.

She picks it up on the first ring.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

"So maybe you could come over, you know, tonight." I whisper. There's a beat or two of silence, and I hear her gulp.
"I don't know." She says. I sigh.
"C'mon, I miss you."
"But you barely know me."
"True, but, what I do know is that I want you. Every part of you."

Silence.
"Keyona, come." I say. She sighs.

"Okay but, when are you leaving?" I can hear the saddness in her voice, and I feel super shitty.

"Um, two days from now." I whisper. She doesn't say anything.

"Yeah, I'll be there at five." She whispers. I wait until I hear her say goodbye, and I hang up.

"Vic's getting laid tonight!!!" Mike yells. I laugh, and the boys scream "Vic's getting laid tonight" over and over. I plug in my earphones and listen to Sleeping With Sirens, trying to drown out my brother's relentless yelling.

But that's the great thing about Mike.

His mouth is huge.