Chapter 40 (Part Two)

Keyona

The day turned into the night, and I couldn't wait for whatever Vic was planning. I had basically spent the whole day with the band, watching a bunch of movies. We watched A Nightmare Before Christmas together, then The Corpse's bride, then Coreline. It was a great day, joking around with the band members, especially my Tony turtle.

"C'mon everyone!" Vic called from the kitchen. We all gladly got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. I gasped when I saw all the food. What the hell?

"Vic, what the hell?" Mike asks, laughing. Vic smirks.

"It's takeout don't worry." He says. I see the Roberto's wrappers everywhere, and we all laugh, sitting down.

"So, does everyone like the food?" Vic asks. Mike stuffs his face, and we all snicker.

"Yep, izz goo Vic." He says, between mouthfuls.

We finish the food, and Mike and the rest of the band helps clean up all the mess. We all sit back down, waiting for Vic as he leaves the kitchen quickly. He comes back in, a smile on his face, and he looks at me.

"I wanna fucking marry you." Vic whispers to me, on one knee. I just stand there, looking around, not comprehending that Vic Fuentes was going to be all mine. The words finally come, and I start to cry. I nod my head yes, and he kisses me and puts the ring on my finger. It's for real, he's not going to find someone else, I think and I can't help but scream as the band whistles and applauds. He grabs my waist and kisses me again, and once again, I have to stand on tip toe to reach his cute ass.

I kiss him, and he kisses me back, pulling me out of my chair and swinging me in his arms. I hear Tony laugh, and I see him smile at me. He gives me a thumbs up, and Vic spins me again, making the band laugh.

"LETS CHEER TO THIS!" Vic yells.

"LETS GO FUCKING NUTS!" Mike screams.

"LET US BE THE YOUTHS WHO DRANK THE WHISKEY!" Jaime yells like a retard.

"FUCK LETS TIME TRAVEL!" Tony finally gets up and yells, joining in the hysteria.

"LETS LOSE OUR SHOES!!!!" I yell. They all look at me weirdly.

"I'm low on gas and you need a jacket." I explain. They all laugh, and we end the proposal off by watching The Corpses Bride again, then Frankenweenie. I see a tear fall down Vic's face, and he kisses me, whispering,

"I never forgot the color of your eyes."

"And I never forgot yours." I reply, kissing his cheek.

A/n: This ending was a little too happy for my taste but book two will be out either today or tommorrow. Love you guys! Hope you liked it!!!