Chapter 2

Vic

I was caught in the moment. I was caught in Keyona. She danced with me, and I danced with her. She was just so, amazing to look at. How could you ignore someone so hot?! When the song ended, she announced she was going to go home, and my heart slumped through the hole it was kind of already in. I had already gotten her number, but I wanted more than her number. I wanted her.

"Don't leave me!" I say playfully, tugging on her shirt. But I was serious. I wanted her to come with me, to meet the band. She smiles at me before she left, and I hung out at the bar for the rest of the night drinking, thinking of Keyona's smile.

@

"Vic's hungover, boys," Mike says, laughing. I flip him off, and Mike smiles. How did I even end up here? On this hotel bed? The boys let me sleep, even though I hear their endless comments, that keep me awake.

"Vic's retarded, drinking all that crap." Mike says. I know he's playing, but I'm not in the damn mood.

"Shut the fuck up so I can sleep!" I yell to them, and they all laugh. When they quiet down their voices, I remember last night. I miss you already, Keyona; that might mean something, I think. I sit up, my thoughts not helping the huge headache I have.

"Mike, get me an Advil!" I yell to him, and he throws me the bottle. I roll eyes at him and get up and get water.

"Last night was fun, Vic." I hear Mike mock in a high pitched voice. I see he has my phone, and I snatch it from him, flipping him off in the process. The boys laugh, and I smile and leave the room, looking at my phone.

Last night was fun.

I reread the text about three times before deciding on what to say.

Yeah, I had a pretty nice time rubbing on that ass if you know what I mean ;-)

I put my phone down, laughing at my idiocy. My headache's starting to get better, and Keyona texted me. The day couldn't get any better.

@

"You're about, to miss, everything!" I sing the last line to Bulls In The Bronx. The crowd screams their head off, and it's over. I smile and wave, and we all go backstage. Mike throws one of his drumsticks into the crowd, and I see a couple of girls fight over it. We all go backstage and high five each other. Another great concert.

"That was fun." Jaime says, throwing his guitar over his shoulder. Tony smiles and we all high five each other like the little kids we are.

I take out my phone. One text message from Keyona.
Haha, thanks, and you were great up there, btw. You could use a little tune up on Caraphranelia, though.

I look up from my phone, and run back out to the stage.

"Hold on, guys!" I yell. Some of the audience stops and looks back at me, and I say,

"Keyona, if you're out there, I got your text. Please come see me backstage.". She's here! I can't believe she's here and didn't tell me! I go backstage again and wait. I see a couple of girls that are pretending to be her, and I kindly tell the security guard that it isn't her.

"Vic, hurry your ass up! I want a burger!" Mike yells, the rest of the band laughing. I laugh and flip them off.

I wait, but she doesn't come; I'm starting to get restless.

"Let's go, guys, she's not coming." I say, trying to sound like I don't give a shit. But I do, and she's not here. We pack up, and Mike claps my back. We walk out, talking about the concert.

"Vic I swear to god this girl was going to throw her bra at you." Mike says. I laugh, lucky that my brother and I were so tight. It's a good thing the little shit is here to make me feel better, I think. I hear panting and I see someone running in the distance.

"You hear that?" Tony asks. I nod, and we all stop until I hear the person's voice.

"Hey, is this backstage to Pierce The-" the voice says. I recognize her honey voice, and I see Keyona's dark brown hair. I sigh in relief. She came.

"Hey." I say, when she comes to greet to me. I give her a hug, and I look at her. She's wearing a pierce the veil crop top. She has on black high waisted shorts with black fish-net stockings on underneath with black vans. She looks so hot, it's hard to keep my eyes off of her.

"Hey, sorry I didn't come right away. By the time I had gotten there, you guys were gone, and the security thought I was bluffing, so I went out the back way." She says. I don't fucking care, you're here, I want to say, so badly. Mike winks at me, and Jaime says,

"We'll leave you two alone." The whole band laughs, and soon I'm left alone with Keyona.