Chapter 27

Vic

I pace the practice room, so pissed.

"What's his fucking problem?!" I yell. First he quits the band, then he makes a move on my girl.

"Vic, calm down. He didn't do anything." Jaime says.

"STILL! He actually tried to seduce her. I'm the only one who'll ever touch her!" I say.

"Well, he's staying with Keyona, so we might as well cancel three shows, then try to convince him to come back." Mike says. Everyone nods but me, and Mike face palms.

"Vic get over your fucking self and grow the hell up. Think about the fans. Think about her. How do you think she feels about being the goddamn reason the band's all messed up? She feels horrible, Vic." Mike says rudely, walking out. Jaime sighs, but goes after him. I wait for about five minutes, and they come back, deep in conversation.

"What do we do, in the mean time?" Jaime asks Mike when they come back.
"Convince Tony to get his ass back in the band." Mike says.

"Where is Keyona?" Mike asks, looking at his phone.

"In Chicago." I answer first. They both looked at me, annoyed, but I don't care.

"Alright. Jaime, call Keyona, and I'll call Tony." Mike says. I sit there, waiting to be assigned something.

Mike catches my gaze.

"Um, you kind of have problems with both of them." He says. I nod, and I sit on my bed, looking around. Before Jaime even dials Keyona's number, his phone rings.

"Hello?" He says. He eyes get big, and I want to know what's going on.

"Alright. We'll be there. Yeah, we'll be there, we'll be there." He says quickly, hanging up his phone.

"Keyona's in the hospital. She got in a car accident." Jaime says. He says something else, but I don't hear him.

Because I'm already out the door.