Chapter 6

Vic

Keyona twists and turns in her sleep, but I still hold on like I'm seriously going to break my wrists. I can hear the boys cracking jokes in the kitchen. The little fuckers know I can hear them, too.

"Dude, Vic was giving it to her like there was no tommorrow." Mike says.

"Shit, you could hear them all the way down to the lobby!" Jaime says.

"I swear that old couple next door were complaining." Tony says. I laugh quietly, and I slip on my shorts before getting out of bed.

"Hey guys." I say. Tony throws me a peace sign, Jaime snickers, and Mike smiles at me.

"You and Keyona must've been making a dirty movie or something. I swear, you guys were loud. I mean, Tarzaan loud." He says, making hand gestures.

We all laugh, and I hear the sheets rumple from outside. I go to the bed, and Keyona's laying face up. I know she's thinking about us leaving.

"Hello there." I say. She giggles, and I jump into bed with her.

"Ooh, you're so sexy when you're naked." I whisper. She laughs and smacks me, and she puts some clothes on, underneath the covers.

"What happens from now?" I ask. I just want to get this out of the way. She shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know. Time will tell I guess." She whispers this, and I know the boys are trying to listen in.

"Say something super stupid about last night." I whisper. She looks confused but I show her hand signs, and she giggles.

"Vic, you're like, way too gentle. I kind of like it rough." She says. I stifle a laugh as I hear the boys murmering.

"Damn Vic." I hear Mike say from the kitchen area. We all laugh, and Keyona kisses me.

"Let's just stay in bed together, today, just you and me." I say. She smiles, and I take that as a yes.

"Let's stay together in bed, Keyona. We could totally have sex all day, and this time, I promise to fuck you twice as hard." I hear Tony mock in my voice. Keyona laughs, and the rest of the band hoots with laughter.

"Is that the plan, Vic?" Mike asks. They all come out and sit on the small couch in our hotel suite.

"Only if she wants to. And why is it any of you guys' business?" I snap as Tony says something.

"I just want to know what my big brother's up to. I mean, sex all day sounds good to me." Mike says. We all laugh, and I flip them off.

"Ahh, we're going out to a club tonight." Jaime says. Keyona perks up.

"I think we should go, Vic."

"See, she doesn't want to get her vagina all twisted in a knot, so come on and have fun tonight." Mike says. Keyona looks up at me, and I can't deny her gorgeous face.

"Okay, but we spend the time until we go in bed, KEYONA." I say as Tony opens his mouth to protest. She laughs, and the boys don't press it.

I get up and go in the kitchen, and Tony says,

"You gonna drag your girl down like that?" I look at him weirdly.

"Um, no, she wanted to do both things."

"No need to be rude, Vic."

"No need to get your balls twisted in a knot, Tony." I spit it out. He's just been having problems with me lately, and it's pissing me off. He gives me a dirty look. I'll make up with him later.

For now, it's Keyona, me, and a bunch of Disney movies.