Chapter 1

Keyona
"I wanna marry you." Vic whispers to me, on one knee. I just stand there, looking around, not comprehending that Vic fucking Fuentes was going to be all mine. The words finally come, and I start to cry. I nod my head yes, and he kisses me and puts the ring on my finger. It's for real, he's not going to find someone else, I think and I can't help but scream as the band whistles and applauds. He grabs my waist and kisses me again, and once again, I have to stand on tip toe to reach his cute ass.

Everything's perfect. This moment is perfect. The world is perfect! I remember when it wasn't though. I remember when he was so insecure that he almost fucked up everything we had. I remember when I was his princess, but now I was his queen. Not only for a day. Forever.

@

The night's alive, and I can't believe I'm actually getting into this club. I hear the music, the music that pulses through my veins, and I start to dance like a dumb ass. I don't care though. The night's young, and I honestly can't believe that I'm out like this when I'm usually at home drowning myself in Pierce The Veil. I hear "Bangarang" by Skrillex play, and I'm going crazy. I do my squidgy dance (a series of waving my hands like an idiot) and I, or at least try, to shuffle. I'm dancing so crazily I don't even realize I've hit someone.
"Damn, you better watch that." The person says playfully, and I recognize the voice before it even finishes it's sentence.

I turn around and Vic Fuentes stands there, watching me, a triumphant grin on his face. My eyes get big, and I stand there cursing myself out for dancing like a drunk in front of him.
"You dance pretty nicely." He says cordially, in a fake British accent. I laugh, and I cover my mouth when I'm done. Don't laugh, you laugh like a hyaena, I think as Vic still stands there.
"C'mon, don't stop dancing for me. I liked when you were dancing. It kind of turned me on!" He yells as Daft Punk starts to play. I cover my mouth this time when I laugh, and Vic grabs my arm. I lose it, and I jump in surprise, shrieking.

He lets go quickly, like he's hit a nerve or something.
"You alright?" He asks. I smile, and I say,
"Yeah, I'm great." When he turns around I face palm, knowing I probably look like a mental patient. He turns around, and he beckons me with his finger. I go slowly, and he starts to dance. I go and get into his rhythm.

I can tell he can't dance, which I'm totally fine with.
"Where's the rest of the band?" I yell.
"They're at the hotel. They told me to get out." He yells back to me. I hadn't noticed him grinding on my leg, I slowly pull away from him. Sure, Vic was my dream guy, but grinding, at a club, with a man I barely knew? Even if he was a band member, it still felt kind of weird.
"Sorry!" He yells, laughing. I laugh again, and soon wer're dancing face to face. I smile at him, and he yells over the music,
"Smile again!!" I smile again, and his gaze melts me. The song ends, and another heart pumping song comes on.

Vic pulls me close, and I silently pinch myself, wondering why my imagination is playing with me.
"What's your name?" He yells.
"Keyona!"
"Keonna?!"
"No, Keyona!! Put an e on the o part! "
"Oh!!!"

I laugh, and we dance for another minute or so.
"I want your number!!!" He yells. I pinch myself again, and I ask to use the restroom. I scream when I get in there, and three girls give me dirty looks as they leave. What can I say? Vic Fuentes just asked me for my number!! I compose myself, and I go back out there, Vic waiting for me.