Chapter 20 -Hello Sensei, remember me?

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 20 -~-

I laid back against the ground, watching the grey clouds roll across the darkening sky. I sighed, tomorrow’s the big exam day; I’ve been training all week for this, running laps around the village, in normal and wolf form and working on old and new jutsus. I just hope it will be enough; I’d even developed a plan for Orochimaru as well, which has me nervous.

 What if it doesn’t work or I get caught? Not to mention what to do if I succeed, what about the other scroll and four-eyes… so many things to account for and avoid. But at least I can some fun beforehand, I smirked, I believe I have an old sensei to visit. I just have to relax; I closed my eyes, just relax and trust myself, I can do this no problem.

 I paused, becoming very still… someone’s here. I opened my eyes, springing up and throwing a kunai into a nearby tree. A strange ninja dropped from a branch wearing a great black cloak, a weird flat hat and carrying an umbrella on his back. I relaxed a bit and smirked at him, I totally forgot all about the preliminary test.

 “I hope you didn’t model yourself after some poor exam entry, he’ll have everyone hating on him before the exams even officially begin,” I laughed. His eyes widened, “we wouldn’t want that, now would we… Iruka-sensei,” I smiled. He took a step back, “w-what are you taking about, I don’t know anyone b-by that name,” he stammered. I pulled two more kunai from my pouch, “alright, I’ll go along, I just hope you can handle it.”

 I whipped both of my knives at him and quickly did the hand signs for my shadow clones. Three appeared beside me, I charged for his front while the others went to surround him. He jumped straight up, back flipping in mid-air, trying to escape from the center. I smirked, got you, “Chakra Lariat,” I shouted, throwing a lasso made of chakra around him and yanking him back to the earth. My clones quickly hit their hands to the ground, “Triune Trammel!” they yelled, instantly a line connected the three in a triangle.

 The ground under his feet turned to quicksand, sinking him in up to his waist and turning to stone. Two blocks of it shot up from the ground, incasing his hands at his sides. “WHAT!?” he screeched in his gruff voice, I grinned triumphantly, now THAT’S A JUTSU! “Damnnn I’m gooood,” I circled around him admiring my handy work, and that’s the first time on an actual person too.

 I squatted down next to his face, “so do I pass Sensei?” I questioned, smiling at his surprised face. He chuckled, which sounded extremely creepy in that voice, “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that you already knew, I guess they were right, you do have a peculiar power.”

“What?” I frowned confused, releasing the jutsu; a peculiar power? And who’s they? “Oh nothing! I was talking about uhh, your jutsu! Yea, Kakashi said it was peculiar!” he said hurriedly. I narrowed my eyes, he’s lying, that’s not what he meant at all. “Well I better get going, good luck in the exams!” he quickly poofed away.

 I glared at the spot he had previously occupied; they know something… but what exactly? “It seems they suspect our ‘power’ to foretell future events,” Kale said, leaning against a tree in the shadows. “With me naming off everyone we meet I shouldn’t be surprised they would suspect something. But how long have they known?” “Well, if they can keep their mouths shut and keep it secret; we shouldn’t have any… outside problems,” he growled, referring to him. “It doesn’t matter, they can think whatever they like, they’ll never guess the truth,” I smirked.