Chapter 9 - Secracy.

Tyler's eyes widened in disbelief. Her father actually set her up just to get Isaiah after the picture. The worst part is, her own father was willing to let her starve to get rid of someone that he didn't like. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She was on the verge of storming into the living room. She wanted to call the police. She wanted to have someone come in and beat the blood out of her father. But at the moment, she couldn't do it. She had to continue listening to what was going on so that she could get as much details as possible.

"I gotta have somebody professional, though. Isaiah ain't no hoe." Randy said as he shook his head. "If you go after that nigga then you betta be ready to bang. Because he is ALWAYS locked and loaded."

"Yeah I know. He's pulled his gun out on me before." Joe groaned. "That's why we gotta be super careful."

Tyler clenched her jaw, shaking her head in anger. She decided not to let her father know that she knew the news. So she went into her room and played sleep for hours until her father went to bed.

After that, Tyler left the house and headed over to Carlos's house.

She knew that this was a huge risk, but she had to tell Isaiah the news. Even though he didn't care for Tyler anymore, she still cared about him. After arriving in Schaefer 20 minutes later, she seen multiple cars in front of Carlos's house. She buttoned up her black fur jacket and knocked on the door, placing her hands into her pocket to keep warm during the winter weather. It was 4:00am and the music inside was still blasting.

"YO!" Isaiah cheesed as he opened the door.

The minute Isaiah laid eyes on Tyler, a look of agitation flashed onto his face.

"The fuck is you doin' here?" Isaiah scoffed.

"Isaiah, I need to talk to you." Tyler mumbled. "It's VERY important and it's something I found out about my father."

"HOH HOH HOH!" Someone chanted from inside of the house. "Ain't that that bitch who tried to Ray out Isaiah?"

"That Tyler bitch!?" Asha scoffed.

Isaiah turned to everyone and started laughing as he placed his blunt to his lips and inhaling his smoke.

"So you're just gonna let them talk to me and degrade me like that?!" Tyler scowled as she placed her hand out.

Isaiah turned to Tyler with his eyes half open and blew his smoke in her face. He moved his blunt around then threw it at her chest, getting weed all over her jacket.

"Whoops. Aha!" Isaiah laughed. "I didn't want my blunt anymore."

Tyler shook her head and pulled Isaiah to the side, giving him a serious look.

"Listen Isaiah, this is very important!" Tyler said in a serious tone as she looked him in his eyes. "I just found out that my father set us both up just to get you arrested! Roman was just at my house......."

Isaiah smiled then started cracking up. He started laughing so hard that he had to hold onto the railing that was on Carlos's porch.

"What's so funny Isaiah I'm not making that up!" Tyler snapped.

"You really expect me to believe that shit just so you can get on my good side?" Isaiah laughed. "Fuck out of my face, Tyler."

"They're actually setting you up and trying to send someone here to kill you soon!" Tyler plead.

"Oh wah wah waaaaaah." I chanted as I stepped out on the porch. "Tryna get on Isaiah's good side, huh?"

"OOP! Everybody clear the porch!" Stacey said as he put his hands out. "The bitch might call the police and testify against us."