Chapter 14 - Eviction.

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows at Aunt Shay, preparing to lie.

"Ma, what is you talkin' abou-"

"DAMNIT, ISAIAH!"

Aunt Shay grabbed the glass she had on her dresser and threw it across the room, startling Isaiah.

"Don't you dare lie to me or I'll kick you out in the street wether I go homeless or NOT!" Aunt Shay barked as she gave him a possessed look. "Are you a murderer, Isaiah Ayers Steels!?"

Isaiah gave her an angry look, then blew up.

"You wanna know so fuckin' bad? Fine! I am! Everybody on the stand was telling the fuckin' truth!" Isaiah barked. "I've murdered old people, women, teenagers, and I've murdered a father and a 9 year old boy as they huddled togetha! Is you happy now!?"

Aunt Shay's eyes widened as she backed away from him, placing her fingers on her upper lip.

"My son is a murderer......." Aunt Shay whispered as she backed away from Isaiah.

"So what you gone do, ma? Kick me to the curb?" Isaiah scowled. "It ain't a big deal....."

"It's not a big deal? IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, ISAIAH!?" Aunt Shay barked. "You out here killin' kids and thinking that it's okay!?"

As Isaiah rolled his eyes and turned away, Aunt Shay grabbed his chin and snatched it back towards her.

"If anybody hurt you or Noah I would want their asses in JAIL!" Aunt Shay barked. "How do you think that those families feel?"

Isaiah didn't say anything. He didn't care. He didn't care about anything he did. He looked down at his mom, only being concerned about one thing.

"So what you gone do, ma?" Isaiah asked. "Snitch?"

"I don't know, Isaiah...." Aunt Shay said, shaking her head and walking back to her bed.

That answer wasn't good enough for Isaiah. His eyes widened as he place his hands on his head, turning around.

"Ma, if you plan on snitchin'...."

"Then what are you gonna do?" Aunt Shay asked as she placed her hands on her waist. "Kill me?"

Isaiah gave her an enraged look. Aunt Shay's eyes widened as she placed her hands down.

"You.......you're actually thinking about killing me if.....if I thought about snitching?" Aunt Shay asked.

Isaiah remained silent. Aunt Shay kept her eyes on him, pointing at her door.

"Get out of my house." Aunt Shay snarled. "I need some time to think...."

"For real, ma!?" Isaiah snarled. "You just gone kick me off to the si-"

"I said for one day, Isaiah!" Aunt Shay yelled out at him. "GET OUT!"

Isaiah stormed out of his mothers room and back into his, snatching a quick overnight bag. Tyler gave him a shocked look, wondering why he was so angry.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked.

"My mama want me to get out for the night because she havin' one of her bitch fits..." Isaiah growled as he grabbed his Nike bag. "I'm goin' over Q's house-"

"I'm coming with you." Tyler said as she stood up.

Isaiah stared at her for a while, then glanced back down.

"I'll try and convince Q to let you come ova." Isaiah sighed.

Tyler and Isaiah bundled up in some warm clothes and walked in the 6 inch snow over to Q's house since he was in walking distance. When Isaiah knocked on the door, Q answered. When him and Tyler glanced behind him, they seen a girl with no top on grab a blanket to cover herself up. Q had on nothing but some basketball shorts. He was shirtless.