Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."

The judge was shocked as well. Nobody in the courtroom knew that Isaiah had a twin brother. As everyone was getting situated, Noah seen me, Aunt Shay, and all of Isaiah's friends walk inside. When Isaiah seen his mom, his eyes widened. He hadn't seen her in over a month. Aunt Shay sat in the back and looked up at him, cracking a small smile. Isaiah's hair had grown out a little, mainly because he couldn't get a haircut in jail. As he sat in shackles, Aunt Shay waved a little at him.

"Hi baby." Aunt Shay mouthed to him, trying not to tear up.

"Hey momma." Isaiah mouthed back.

Aunt Shay nodded, then pointed to her chest.

"I got my heart transplant." Aunt Shay smiled, still mouthing to him. "I got it from our cousin."

Isaiah thought about the cousin he killed. There was no remorse. As long as his mother was happy, he was okay. Suddenly, he seen Tyler and some relatives from her mother and fathers side of the family fill in the other side of the courtroom. Tyler didn't look at him or even bother to look his way. As Isaiah glanced back at the door, one person captured his attention. Donna. She walked through the door, holding Kayson. He hadn't seen him since the abduction. He was now 6 and a half months old. His curly afro was bigger and he looked a tad bit older. Isaiah couldn't hold in his tears. His eyes focused nowhere but on his son and his son only. When Donna sat down and Kayson locked eyes with Isaiah, he got excited and started kicking his feet.

"aaaaaaDADA!" Kayson squealed, pointing his infant fingers at him.

"Daddy's right ova' here, Kays!" Isaiah smiled as tears ran down his eyes. "I'm right over-"

"Shh." The officer growled as he stood next to Isaiah.

"Are we ready to begin?" Detectives Sayers asked as everyone was seated.

"Yes." The judge said as he turned to Noah. "Sir, can I see some documents of your attorney license, records, registration and notes?"

"Aah. Yes." Noah smiled as he pulled out his papers.

"You got that shit?" Isaiah whispered lowly to him, giving him slight eye contact.

"Shh." Noah whispered at him as he wrestled through his notes. "I got this."

Dressed up in a sharp suit and tie, Noah stepped up onto the podium and showed her his documents. The judge placed on her glasses and did a quick scan over the papers, then nodded her head and handed them back to Noah. Isaiah was lost and confused on how he could impersonate a defense attorney. But Noah did something smart.

He took the previous defense attorney papers and copied them piece by piece on his computer at home.

"Alright. The case will begin in 5 minutes!" The judge said. "If you need to take a bathroom break, do it now before it comes in session!"

Noah headed to the water fountain to fill his jug with a lot of water. He knew that this was going to be a long trial. Not only that, but he was going to be doing something that he never done before. He only had one shot at it, so he had to make it right if he wanted to get Isaiah out of jail. While he was standing out there, Aunt Shay squeezed through the media that was on the other side and walked up to Noah.

"Noah!" Aunt Shay whispered. "What the hell is going on?"

"Ma, I'm doing what I need to do." Noah mumbled.

"But how the hell did you manage to become an attorney over a month?" She whispered in a lower tone.

"Ma, I promise that I'll explain everything when the trial is over." Noah said as he stood started pacing back. "Come on back to the courtroom."