Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.

The next day, I woke up and glanced outside of my window. The snow was pretty low compared to how high it was almost 3 days ago. Something that I'd noticed is that Tyler was inside of her pink car. I guess that's where she would be living since Aunt Shay kicked her out. As I laid back into my bed, I took the time to think about what my father said to me the other day. I didn't have a car, job, NOR was I in college. When Isaiah got ready to leave, I got out of bed to ask him a question.

"Aye Isaiah."

"Yo?"

I paused before realizing what I was going to say.

"How do you........sell?" I asked.

"What you mean?" Isaiah asked. "What specifically?"

"Like, how do you sell drugs?"

"I can't just explain it in one sentence, nigga." Isaiah laughed. "It's some ins and outs about it.."

"Well show me." I nodded.

Isaiah gave me a weird look, throwing his bag over his shoulders.

"Why?"

"To make money obviously." I scoffed.

After glancing at the look Isaiah was giving me, I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Look, I got kicked outta college." I sighed. "My parents booted me out because my grades were bad...."

"Oh." Isaiah nodded. "So you tryna be set?"

"Yeah."

Isaiah grinned at me, then opened the door.

"Come wit' me."

Over the course of three days, Isaiah showed me everything. He showed me how to cook, how to cut, and how to sell. He also showed me how to tell if someone was cheating me out of my money and how much each amount of drugs were worth. To make sure I was doing it right, I sold a two small baggies to one of Carlos's sellers.

I got $500 in return. This was my first sell and I was already hooked.

On the morning of the fourth day, Isaiah had to postpone another lesson because he had to go pick up Kayson from his grandmothers house. As he walked up to his car, he seen another car parked next to Tyler's. Isaiah kept in touch with her to make sure that she was safe sitting inside of the car, and she would sneak and take showers when Aunt Shay was gone. While looking from afar, she seen a man get out of the car and peek inside of hers.

It was Roman.

"Who the hell is that rich lookin' nigga comin' up in Schaefer with that car and that fancy suit?" Carlos scoffed as he placed his hands above his eyes to block the shade. "He must WANT to get robbed."

Meanwhile, Roman knocked on the window of Tyler's car. She lifted up in her backseat, looking up at him and opening her door.

"Roman!" Tyler smiled, talking in a raspy and sleepy tone. "What are you doing here?"

"I overheard my mama and Francesca talkin' about how you're homeless now. They got word from your father." Roman said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you were still in Florida."

Roman sighed, then looked off a little.

"I spent some of my college money and flew back here with my mother. Florida wasn't cutting it for me, either." Roman said as he shook his head. "I just realized that Cali is home."