You love drugs more than you love me. Chapter 50

Two days later

A/N: play the song later in the chapter, keep reading and it'll say when to play the song.

Judy

Ring

I sit up to answer the phone. Seeing it's Mikey calling me.

"Hello?"

"Judy." He said in a deep tone.

I forgot how sexy his voice sounds over the phone. All deep and hard, damn.

"Why are you calling."

"Can't I call you?"

I bite my finger smiling.

"Yes, but why'd you actually call."

"There's a huge party and some of our friends are going, wanna join?"

Mikey and I talked things out about our situation. I told him I just have shit going on and that I wanted to be friends. He respected me and was fine with being just friends.

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Uh, Zuleica, Tommy, Amy, magi and her boyfriend."

I roll my eyes and sigh hearing the last names.

"I know, you don't want to see Jayden. But he's with magi, he'll be distracted."

I bite my finger questioning if I should go or not.

"Fine."

"I'll pick you up in 15."

"K. Bye."

"Bye. I love you." Mikey says under his breath, hanging up.

I chuckle and drop my phone on my bed, getting up to my closet.

I needed something that had to cover up my scars, but I also don't want it to look like I'm hiding them. I grabbed my black croptop, high waisted jeans, and my red/white/navy blue flannel.

The crop top reaches the top of the jeans so you can't see any of the scars on my stomach. My legs are completely covered and my arms as well.

I put it one looking at myself in the mirror.

"Fuck my face."

Magi left me a brush on my cheek bone from the bathroom insistent. I go to my makeup stand and get out my makeup that I usually use to cover things up like this.

I get my concealer brush and gently cover it up. Putting powder on top to make it look "normal".

I start doing my regular makeup routine, and adding eyeliner. Once j was done I brushed my hair and started straightening it.

-

I look in the mirror one more time, grab my converse putting them on.

Buzz

Mikey: here

I read the text grabbing my money walking out of my room.