Night swimming Chapter 9

Judy's POV
Mikey told me to get ready at 7:45pm. He told me that we're going night swimming. So I've never done that before so I hope it's fun.
I say the time and it was 7:25pm. I wanted to get ready, so went to my closet and got my bikini out. The top was black and had white polkadots. The bottom was above my belly button. And was black too.
To cover it up I used my high waisted short shorts and a white see through crop top. And my sandals.
Mikey honks and I walk outside. He has a license so he can drive a car which is his brothers. Mikey honked again and I came out.
I got in his car, he was playing J Cole tale of 2 cities he was humming and bobbing his head. He drives out of my drive way and heads to the pool. He moves his right had on my thigh, I move my head from looking outside the window to his hand on my thigh.

"What is this bothering you?" He asks smirking at me.

"No I don't mind at all" I said winking at him.

"So you don't mind if I-" he moves his hand closer to my vagina. I bite my lip holding back little moans. (When guys touch my thigh it's my weakness.)

"No-" I try saying without moaning.

"Okay" he said rubbing my thigh slowly

*moans softly/ quietly*

"Aw am I making you moan?" He said

"No *moans again*"

"It's okay moan all you want"

"You don't care if I moan?"

"No it's okay. Just as long as you like it, it's okay"

"Mikey"

"What!? your moaning so you like it"

"Okay I know but"

"But?"

"Ugh nothing"

"Okay." He said rubbing my thigh.

~skip to getting to the pool~

We get to the pool and the parking lot was empty but out car. We get out with our towels and stuff. He opens the door for me I say thank you and walk in. It smells like pool. I like that smell.

Mikey's POV

"Follow me." I said grabbing Judy's arm.

"Where are we going"

"Shhh!" I Say

"Okay damn."

"Okay here"

"What is this place?" She asked scared.

"This is wear where keeping our stuff until we leave"

"Oh okay so I just put it I here. And change?" She said pointing to the locker.

"Yeah in there. And yeah just put your clothes in the locker." I said smirking.

"Okay. Are you okay with me changing in front of you?" She asked me

"No I don't mind." I said

"Okay."

She put her stuff down and grabbed her swim suit. She pulled down her shorts than reviled her baby blue lace panties. And she pulled off her top, she had on a white lace push up bra. I tried not to look but damn she's to hot.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you turn around so I can put this on?"

"Yeah no problem."

I turn around forcing myself not to look.

"Okay you can turn around now. But can you tie this please?" She asked me holding it.