Be Mine? Chapter 13

Mikey's POV
7:25am

I had a good feeling about today. I was ready. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited. I'm sure she'll say yes. I'm positive. And if she doesn't that's okay. That won't ruin our friendship. We're really close so nothing bad will happen. I love her. I can't focus because my mind is always on her. She's my little angel, my princess, my queen. And I'm soon gonna be her King. She's everything I've ever dreamed of. One day I'm going to be standing at he end of the isle, seeing my beautiful bride walking to me smiling, she'll whip a tear off of my cheek, the man says you may kiss the bride and I kiss my gorgeous wife. We smile and run off as a married couple. She'll soon be the mother of our children. Man I just want her to be mine and today is the day she will.
I text her and tell her to put on something fancy.
Me: hey can you wear something nice today please. Like a dress or something like that?

Judy: yeah sure, but what for?

Me: just because, I haven't seen you wear a dress before so.

Judy: okay😂 let me find something fancy.

Me: okay see you at school.

Judy: later✌🏼️

Last night I texted her friends to help me out with today. I asked them if hey could help me make and poster saying 'will you be my girlfriend?'
It was written in silver sparkly words. And the poster was white with hearts and a crown, on top of the word mine. I also have a box of donuts my mom will bring me for lunch that will say on each donut 'will you be my girlfriend?' . I texted them to see if it was ready.
Me: hey is it ready?

Alex: yeah it's ready.

Amy: yeah.

Zuleica:yeah it is

Nikki: yup.

Me: okay bring it to school before she does so we can hide it in my locker.

Amy: okay I'm on my way.

Alex: zuleica has it so.

Zuleica: okay it's will me I'm on my way. Is she at school?

Nikki: no I just texted her she said she's finishing her make up and she'll eat.

Alex: okay I'm on my way to school.

Zuleica: Mikey you better treat her well!

Me: I will don't worry.

Zuleica: I swear you hurt her, we're gonna go to jail because we murdered you.

Me: okay😂 no but I promise. She's my princess and a king never hurts he queen.

Alex: true!!

Amy: omg😂💕 goals!!!

Nikki: GOALS💘😭

Zuleica: alright✌🏼️

I drove to school and waited until they all get there.

"Hey Zuleica's right there come on." I say walking to zuleica grabbing the poster.

"Thanks. Okay let's put this in your locker."

"Dude I hope she says yes."Amy said worried.

"She will. I can tell she likes Mikey." Nikki said

"Okay, so you guys remember what to do right." I ask them.

"Yeah. You give Judy the box of donuts and we walk in front of her with the poster that Alex, Amy and I hold and Zuleica will give you the flowers to give to Judy." Nikki says.