I'm gone now Chapter 10

Judy's POV

After Mikey dropped me off at my house, I quietly walked inside because I told my parents that I was gonna come back at 11 ish and it's 2:36am right now. I quietly open the door as it squeaks a little. I stay still. I keep opening it until I could get inside. I walk in and see my parents room light on from the basement. Shit they're still awake. I quickly and quietly walk to my bedroom. Half way there I  hear my parents walking up the stairs. I stop in my place as they say.

"Where'd you go?!" My dad asked

I turn around looking like a bitch.

"I was out with Mikey okay." I say.

"Who's Mikey?" My dad asks surprised.

"He moved here just last week. He's my friend." I say walking giver to my dad.

"Okay. But why'd you come home this late?"

"He took my to a pool. And we went to eat afterwards. And we just went driving around the city okay. We didn't do anything else" I say looking at him thinking of about how Mikey kissed me.

"Okay. Just go to sleep before your mother get up here, yelling at you."

When he said that she came out of the basement and walked over to me.

My mom came from a family of eight. Her mother treated her basically like a slave. She had to work and clean the house, when her others siblings went to school. She barely went to school. And she never graduated high school and never went to college. She moved to the U.S so get money for her family and pay for college. She never went to college because she met my dad.
My dad also came from a family of eight. His dad was an Alcoholic. He would get beer and his cigarettes take it to his room and never came out after. His mother worked a lot so he barely saw her. Four of his siblings died and now only has his two other sisters. Three of his sisters died of lung cancer. And his brother died of skin cancer. Soon after his mother and father passed away. His mother died from natural causes and his dad died because of lung cancer.

My mom came up to me and yells at me. My dad stands back over looking at telling me to go to my room so she won't hit me.

"Why did you come home this late! You know you can't!"

"Okay okay"

I walk to my room and close the door forgetting to lock it. She barges in and walks to me with anger.

"Don't walk away!"

"Stop get out!" I yell in her face pushing her.

"No! Why eh!" She says shoving me into the dresser.

"Eh! Tell me why!" She said once again shoving me.

"Stop get the fuck out!" I yell pushing her away.

"No mí búchès! (Don't push me!)" She yelled in Spanish.

"Leave!" I yell hitting her arm.

"Ah! You can leave! Puta!" She yelled shoving me once again into the dresser.

"Get off!" I yell.

"BITCH!" She yelled smacking my left cheek.

"Ma!" I yell covering my cheek in pain.

I say to myself that if I cry she'll hit my more and if I walk out she'll leave me alone.