New years Chapter 26

Judy's POV
3:30pm
8 weeks pregnant

Being 8 weeks pregnant feels weird. I've been eating more than I used too and I've been really peeing a lot. It's weird because I'm not used to it yet, but I will sooner or later. New Year's Eve is tomorrow, I'm spending it with my friends. Our friend Alex stole her parents keys to their cabin so we're getting our things  ready to go up to the cabin. Mikey's family is okay with him going, Tommy is coming with us. Amy's parents wouldn't let her go but she told us to pick her up late at night, and she'll sneak out. Sara and her boyfriend are coming along. Besides its my first New Years with Mikey together, I'm excited.

Mikey got out some old backpacks and we used those to put anything we needed for the party. I put in some clothes and my makeup. I brought the weed just incase they want some.  Mikey also put in clothes and he snuck in some chips.

"Why are you bringing chips?" I say giggling.

"Hey I get hungry on car rides okay."

I giggled. "Okay babe."

"Hey are you sure you wanna go?" Mikey said hugging me.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Babe..."

"I do wanna go, but the drugs..."

"Your afraid you might take them?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry I'll be with you to make sure you don't." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay"

He moved away and continued putting his thugs in. I also put food in my bag, because they all might be high or drunk and I'll have to look myself in a room and try to avoid it. Once we got everything we needed, setting them down on the floor and laid in bed. Mikey reached for the control and turned on the tv, Johan brought my favorite movies so I asked Mikey if we could watch the breakfast club before we leave. He said yes and put the movie in.

~one hour later~

I took the movie out and put it back in the box. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my stomach, Rubbing it in circles. Looking at Mikey in the reflection, as he walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach. He rests his head on my shoulder rubbing his two thumbs around my belly button.

"What are you thinking?"

"I don't know."

"Well I hope this baby has my eyes." Mikey said.

I giggle. "And your smile." I say kissing him.

"No your smile. Your smile always gives me butterflies."

I blush and look at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah kinda."

"What do you wanna eat?"

"I'm really craving McDonald's?"

"Okay come on." Mikey said taking my hand.

We walked to the car and drove to McDonald's. We took the drive through, Mikey got his BigMac and so did I, both of us got our separate (large) fries, and we shared a soda. We drove to our little spot up in the mountains and ate there inside the car. I look at the time and it's 7:30pm.

"Mikey lets go?"

"What time is it?"

"7:30"

"Oh okay."

We put our trash in the bag and I basically didn't want to wait until we got home to throw it away, so I just threw it out the window.
Mikey pulled up in the drive way, parked and we walked to our room downstairs. We grabbed our bags and anything we needed, walking to the car we put them in the trunk, making room for my friends stuff.