I lost myself Chapter 41

Judy's POV
11:25am

Next day...

Since what had happened last night I slept at Jayden's house. We both walked to school. He gave me a sweatshirt I could borrow, the sweatshirt was big on me so it almost fit me as a dress.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and I wore my black converse. Jayden wore the same old shit he usually does. Black shirt and some joggers, with black converse.

Next thing you know we're at school in the school lunch room at lunch.

Zuleica was the only one at the table with us. She doesn't have money in her account so she can't get any food from lunch. I give her some of my food that I don't eat/ feel like eating.

I glance over at the lunchroom doors and see Mikey walk in. We both make eye contact, suddenly feeling little butterflies in my stomach.

I look down and continue eating my food. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone sit in the seat next to Zuleica. I glance up a little seeing it's Mikey and having his black hoodie over his head. Seeing him shake a little bit, folding his arms across his chest.

"Listen Judy...." He said wiping his nose.

I finally put my head up all the way and see his face all pail and sweaty. With bruises under his eyes and huge bags under his eyes as well.

What the fuck happened to him?

He leans over the table a little, looking dead into my eyes.

"I'm in a little trouble here... An- And, I need some money." He said pulling out his hand.

His hand was also pail and it hand little bumps and bruises. I look carefully at his hand and see peaces of his skin missing.

What happened to him?!

"Listen can you just give me some money please!" He half yelled trying to keep himself clam.

The way his voice sounded scared me a little. I look over at Zuleica and see if she could help me. She doesn't do anything but play with her food. By the way her face was looking I could tell she was also getting scared.

I slowly look over at Mikey.

"Mi-Mikey I can't do that..." I say shaking.

"Why not!?" He said scrunching his eyebrows. "We're friends aren't we? Friends are supposed to help each other out!" He said tighten his fists.

Shivers go up & down my spine making me cringe.

"Mikey I can't give you any money." I say trying to clam him down.

"But your my girlfriend? You're supposed to love me and help me out."

I sigh and look down trying to hide my pain away.

"You can't be forced to love someone Mikey."

"But you have to love me..." He said tearing up. "But if you don't want to that's okay too." He said standing up wiping his tears away.

He walks away from the table and walks out of the lunch room. I watch him walk out of the lunchroom, once he left I instantly put my head down.