They all know Chapter 24

Judy's POV

~skip to going to school~

I walk through the halls feeling everyone's eyes on me. Seeing Mikey in front of me holding my hand as we make way to our lockers.

"Babe"

"Huh."

"Hold on we need to be in private." I say pulling him by the vending machines.

As I hear a random guy yell at us.

"Don't get her pregnant Mikey!" The guy yelled.

Mikey turns around trying to look for the guy but he's no were to be found in the crowd.

"Mikey." I say pulling his arm.

"Did you hear that fucker."

"Yes." I say putting my head down.

"No don't let him get to your head baby. He probably can't even get laid." Mikey said raising my head.

"Haha." I giggle.

"But why'd you take us back here?" He questioned.

"Okay so when we were walking down the halls I felt a lot of people looking at us..."

"Probably because you so hot." He said pulling me close.

"No Mikey not like that!" I say pushing him.

"Damn sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. It's the baby."

"I guess."

"But continue."

"I think someone heard us talking about this yesterday. And they told people."

"Shit. Well who do you think did tell?"

I pop my head up as I could only think of one person that could do this.

"Lili."

"Fuck. She was walking up the stairs." He said running his hands through his hair.

"She could have. I mean before you moved here she was a bitch to me, but when we started dating that when it got worse. I think she might have a thing for you Mikey."

Mikey turns to me surprised. "The fuck. Why? She doesn't even know me."

"She's a man eater. That's why."

"Has she dated a lot of guys?"

"Yeah. And then she calls me the slut."

"Damn. That baby is really changing your mood." He said putting his hand on my stomach.

"Shut up."

"I'm just fucking with you." He said bending down to kissing me.

"Your gonna be a pain in the ass Mikey."

"But you still love me."

"I do."

He pulled away from the kiss, took my hand walking up the stairs to class.

~Skip to lunch~

Mikey has 1st lunch today so he has class right now. I was walking through the halls still feeling everyone's eyes on me. I was close to the stairs until someone yelled for me.

"Hey Judy!" I turn around seeing Bayley.

I turn around glancing over at him, then turning back around walking away.