Who's this? Chapter 7

Mikey's POV
I woke up at 6:00am my alarm went off. I rolled over and turned it off. I picked up my phone and looked on all my social media accounts. I look at the time and it's now 6:15am I get out of bed and prepare my shower. My shower took at 20mins. I get dry and put on my clothes for today, it's my first day here so, I wanna look presentable. I picked out my black jeans, with my grey shirt, and my red flannel. I walk to my bathroom to do my hair which I just brush. I walk out into my kitchen and ask my mom to make me some breakfast. She made me some eggs, sausage, hush brown, and some milk. It's 7:25am and I text Judy to see if she's ready.
Me: aye you almost ready?
Judy: I'm just finishing up my make up.
Me: okay hurry I want to get there early.
Judy: damn it's just school, nothing important.
Me: true.
Judy: okay I'm done I just need to eat. I'll eat some food from last night.
Me: okay😂
~ 10mins later~
Judy: I'm ready.
Me: okay see you at school.
Judy: okay bye✌🏼️

Judy's POV
I get in the car a drive to school. I'm not in the mood for school or even seeing Lili today. But I'm excited because Mikey's going to my school which makes it fun. Mikey has science, math skills, and history with me. Those classes are boring and I don't really care about them, but I hope Mikey and I will make them fun. I get to school, I say bye and I love you to my dad. I get downstairs and see Mikey.

"Aye I lost my locker, help me?" He asked me pouting.

"Ugh okay." I say.

"The number is 1528" he said.

"Oh here it is!" I say pointing at it.

"Thanks." He said opening his locker.

"Omg! You locker is Diagonal from mine!" I said with big eyes.

"Really!" He said happily.

"Yeah! Dude I'm excited now." I say opening my locker.

"Yeah. Where's your friends?" He asked me.

"They don't come until 7:50am so." I tell him.

"Oh. Do you wanna wait for them?"  He asked me again.

"Yeah let's wait over here." I said walking to a bench.

He sat down next to me. Nikki's the first one here. She looked over at Mikey like a stranger because she's never met him before. Actually none of my friends have met Mikey.

"Aye Nikki!" I say waving at her.

"Ugh dude I woke up late!" She said with anger in her voice.

Mikey laughs. And puts his head down.

"Who's this?" She said pointing at Mikey.

"I'm Mikey. I moved here from New Jersey." He said with a smile.

"Oh cool. So are you friends with Judy?" She asked Mikey.

"Yeah. Hasn't she told you?" He asked

"I mean she has. But I don't really pay attention" she said laughing

"Oh" Mikey said giggling

Zuleica came in. And greeted us.

"Aye wassup peeps" she said in a stoner voice.

"Aye" I said mimicking her voice.

"Oh Judy you got a boyfriend and never told me." She said winking at me.

"No zuleica this is Mikey. My friend from New Jersey. He moved here yesterday." I said

"Oh sorry. But to be honest your kinda cute, just saying." She admitted.