Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Thirty Six

Author's Note po!

From now on, may POV na bawat characters but not all of them. Dapat first chapter pa lang pero nawala sa isip ko. Sinubukan ko sa ibang chapters kaso di timing eh... Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

JAMES

After classes were dismissed, I hurried to the room where the election will be held. First I really don't want to join any clubs nor want to have any positions in the School Council. But I came here to support the idiots...

"Hey bruh!" Albie called and patted my shoulder. "Whatcha— aww!" He exclaimed. I hit him with my elbow.

Diego laughed and crossed his arms. "I thought you're not coming, but whatcha doing here?" They all laughed together. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you're not here because of us, aye? You're here because Janelle will be here. Yeah yo!" Red took over.

Bailey: Is that true?

Diego: Obviously!

Albie: Our baby bro is a grown up now... He fell in love!

Red: Haha!

Well yeah, I fell inlove but— I'm acting weird.

"Hehe, hihi, hoho, huhu. Shut up or else!" I warned them and thought deeper. As I jump back to my thoughts, I notice their faces getting close to mine. "Will you!?" I exclaimed.

They went back to their seats and acted like they did nothing. I shoved my phone out of my pocket and checked my chat box. Conversation between me and Janelle.

James Reid: Hey! :) Where are you?

I waited for any replies but nothing came. Next I checked on my message box with Janelle.

To: Janelle :*

Hmmpp. Snob!

Suddenly, I hear familiar voices.

-_-

"Bro, look... Watch out, he might notice us."

"Shhh. Be quiet please!"

"Oh come on! It's obvious they're dating!"

"Ugh! I hate you guys! So much," I growled and stood up. Then they began to make faces with those puppy eyes. "Do I look like a fool to you guys?"

Where the hell is she? A while go she was in class. But now she disappeared in one glimpse. Maybe Lexi knows... Good timing! She came the right time.

"Have you seen Janelle?" I asked her.

She stood beside me and shrugged, "I didn't saw her. I thought she was with you or something." I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Gotta go!" She waed goodbye and looked for seats miles away from me. Haha, who cares?

Once everyone was here, the faculties arrived and at the same Janelle came. Her eyes were rednlike she cried a lot. Wait what, she cried because of what?!

I was about to stand and to talk to her when someone spoke with the mic. "Now everybody listen!" Sir Rick ordered.

I just watched Janelle as she sit beside a stranger. What's wrong with her?

***

"We have elected the officials of our School Council. Let's give them a round of applause!" Sir Rick announced and everyone clapped their hands. "Also we have official officers in all clubs!" He continued.

I was elected the president of Art and Photography Club, Literature Club, and other clubs. "You nailed it, bro!" Bailey said proudly.

I looked around me and stopped once I saw Janelle. She's not talking to the person next to her like she usually do. She looked pale and sick.

After Sir Rick announced the dismissal, I looked after her. She disappeared again because bunch of losers started to block my way. Finally I reached the garden and I found her...

She was sitting on the ground, hugging her bent knees, making her face blocked.

JANELLE/NADINE

I thought there's nothing between him and Donnalyn. He lied... He lied so no one will ever know about their relationship...

But still, I hate him. This freaking heart says, I love him.

I hate that I love him. Don't want to lie with my feelings, 'cause whether you like it or not, it's telling the truth; even though it's hard for us to admit.

"Fuck you! I swear you're fucking—" I muttered as tears falling down.

"I don't like it when you're saying bad words. I'm not okay with it. Why are you crying?" As I looked up, I saw James smirking.

"Leave me alone!" I commanded.

"And seriously, you don't mind about sitting on the ground? You might get filthy on that..." He said.

"Leave me alone," I growled and covered my eyes, but I noticed him sitting down beside me. And yes he's sitting on the ground. "I thought you can get filthy if you sit down on the ground," I reminded.

"Well yeah. Wait, you didn't answered my first question. Why are you crying?" He asked but I ignored him. I acted like I didn't heard what he was saying.

He held one of my arm and held my hand tight. I easily reacted to it, "hey! Will you?"

"Let's go?" He said but I was confused.

"Where?" I exclaimed.

"Feast."

"Why?"

"Date."

What the!? I don't know what to say because I'm speechless. I don't know what to react for because I didn't expect him to say that. A date seriously? Waaaahhh!