Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Six

As soon as the bell rang, I already made my way to the campus since I wasn't allowed to live in a dormitory. The school offers students their own dormitories. Huhu, but I can't have one. Besides, I'll be sent to US next month, and I could have my own dormitory there.

I sat down and looked around me. I opened my bag and looked for my phone, and I suddenly found out that it was missing. I tried to remember where I was with my phone the last time. Gosh, at the cafeteria!

What if someone saw it and tried to steal it? People also know me for being gadgetholic. That could only mean I can't live without my phone! As I roam inside the school campus, I saw James with his gang.

He seemed to be grabing something that was familiar to me. My phone! How did he got it from me? He's rich. Why can't he have a phone? I didn't know he was a robber. He's a thief after all!

I saw him shoving my phone inside his pocket as he make his way outside. I tried to follow him, but he already rode in his car and drove away. How dare is he!? I won't give up.

I chased after his car. To stop the car from going on, I ran quickly and blocked the car. Inches and inches, the car was getting close to me. I closed my eyes, hoping the car would stop.

"What the f*cking sh*t are you doing!? Are you cazy? Did you know that crossing the street without pedestrian lanes is prohibited!?" He exclaimed.

I opened my eyes slowly and defended myself. "I won't get out of here unless you give me back my phone," I made a deal.

"Wait what!? You're blaming me for stealing your f*cking phone? What do you think of me, a thief!?"

"Yeah, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Give me back my phone for instance or I'll throw rocks on your freaking car!?"

"Stay away from my car!" I don't even care if his car is Lamborghini-branded. He went inside his car.

BEEP!!

It made me hop out of his way. Grr! Why did I even did that? Well thechnically, my sensory neurons sent the message which is the sound produced by the car and my brain received it resulting my muscles to react which is the stumilus. Yeah, that's the intelligence of an A-sectionist!

I found a medium-sized rock and intensely threw it on his car. The car stopped on going on. I saw him angrily going out of his car. I quickly scampered off my way back to the campus, but good thing, my fetchers are already here.

*Next day...*

I haven't got my phone from that thief. Ugh! There's so many things saved in my device that nothing can replace. Yes, I could buy new one, but what I've said, nohung can ever replace that phone.

By the way, I was trasferred to Section A for passing a test in our Science class. Last week, I'm at the Section C, but right now I made my way to Section A. How great is that!?

I wasn't only the one who made it to Section A, but also two other students from Section C. I didn't bothered to know who was those two pupils, but this time I'd rather celebrate it.

"As you all know, three C-sectionists were transferred in this section. Miss Lustre and Mister Reid. You all have noticed that I only mentioned two of them. Mister Paras was exiled for cheating at the Assesment," the professor announced.

My heart went dub-dub. Currently, I'm seated next to James. I can't explain my feelings, but it's making me nervous. What if he did a trick on me because of mocking him on the very first day of school.

"Miss Mad-headed. A name that suits you for being sulky. Maybe Miss Destroyer would do for destroying my car," he seemed to be refering to me.

"At least, I'm not a thief unlike you. You're also a jerk! Mr. Jerk Buttface," I whisper-shouted.

"Where did you got the buttface, Ms. Destroyer Madheaded? Can't think of somehing to call me?"

"It suits you!"

"Really, aye?"

"Really."

As we faced infront of us, we saw the angry look on our professor's face and he was standing infront of us. Everyone was staring at us.

"Shall we proceed? It seemed to be having a conversation between you and Mr. Reid, Ms. Destroyer Madheaded, I mean Ms. Lustre?"

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry guys for waiting for too long, and sorry for publishing the {Not An Update}. Those times I was working on its revision. But, I ain't got time to finish it. I logged out this account I am currently using, and logged in my previous accounts.

When I got to log in this account, I received notifications, 27 notifs. Thank you guys for supporting this story! Please continue reading. I'LL CONTINUE WRITTING THE STORY👍