Mr. Antipatiko: Jadine Fanfiction

M R. A N T I P A T I K O

What could possibly be their love story? A typical story wherein a girl who's not into "fangirling" meets this guy who was a complete opposite of what he is when he's on tv and and on-stage, then they fell inlove with each other though their beginning wasn't that sweet kind of romance?

Originally written by hashtagmissauthor

Copyright © 2016/All rights reserved.

ON-GOING due to SLOW UPDATE

There are grammatical errors, misspelled words, and other mistakes. Hope you have consideration and be understanding. I'm not a professional writer. I write what comes out of my mind to express my fangirling.

Prologue

Who could possibly fall for an antipathetic guy?

Who is also arrogant, rude, and has big ego. Meanwhile, he's a complete opposite when he's on tv and on-stage. He's handsome and a sweet-looking gentleman who smiles a lot only when the camera is taking him, that's why a lot admire him.

I'm not gonna add another member to his admirers. I dislike him!

Except for the fact that he's handsome. I admit he's good-looking, tall, has charming smile, and all. He's every girl has been dreaming of like me...

Eh?!

No. No. Yeah yeah, he's an ideal type of guy because of his looks, but how about his attitude? Fail.

I like a guy who's good looking and at the same time, he's nice, sweet, and caring. Not like him. Why would I compare him to my ideal guy?

But what if I really fell for him?