Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Nineteen

"If someone looked for me, tell them that I'm at Kobe's house, 'kay?" I reminded one of our housekeepers before leaving the house. What might happen if I got lost for just about three hours?

Kobe's house was just a half kilometer. I wanted to walk rather than drive. It's exercising both my body and my brain.

From: Unknown

Hey there! Available today?

Who the hell is this? How did he or she got my number? Is he or she even close to me to ask if I'm 'available' today? And what does he or she meant with that?

I ignored the message and headed to Kobe's house. It didn't took an hour to arrive there. I clicked on the doorbell and Kobe showed up to open the gate for me.

"Great, you made it. Nice to see you again, Elle. I assumed you'll never—" he greeted nicely as soon as he opened the gate.

"Impossible. Shall we begin the studies?" We went inside the house and encountered his mom grabbing a bowl.

"Nadine. Is that you? I haven't seen you since you stopped meeting with my son, Kobe." She looked at Kobe.

"Mom," Kobe called.

"By the way, come join us. You came at the right time, I made your favorites," she invited.

Steaks? ♡~♡

"Fine, but we must hurry. We're studying for next week's test, mom," Kobe agreed and offered me a seat.

"Thanks," I whispered on his ears.

"Welcome," Kobe smiled and sat beside me.

*After lunch*

"Negative seventeen plus negative one—" Kobe stopped lecturing when my phone rang.

From: Unknown

It's controversial and you're going
to be more 'famous.'

As I scroll down, my eyes widened when I saw my picture with— I knew it was James all along.

To: Unknown

James!? Will you stop texting?
I'm busy XP.

We continued our studies and...

From: Unknown

Where are you? Can I visit you?
I want to see your face. Hehe!
XD Just joking!

I ignored his text and paid attention to Kobe. I mean, not at Kobe but the word being spoken out of his mouth.

***

"See you next time, Elle." Kobe farewelled as he opens the gate.

"Thank you, Kobe! Bye!!" As soon as I stepped out of the house. A car stopped in front.

The car door opened and a tall, fair man wearing leather jacket came out. "Hey!" James?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The question is, why are you here at Kobe's house?" He changed the question.

"We're doing—" Before I could speak, he cut me off.