Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Two

After class hours, everyone immediately went to the cafeteria except me. It was our forty-minute break. I walked along the hallway to look for Lexi. She was in a different class so her schedule differ from mine.

I stopped near their door and was delighted when their teacher was about to leave. As soon as the professor left, they dashed out of the room excitedly. "How long have you been waiting here?" She crossed her arm.

"Just this time," I replied. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a quiet place. I tried to make her let go of me. The she let go of it and laughed. "How was your day? I heard you made it to the classroom right before the professor came," she chuckled.

I crossed my arm. "Yeah, how did you even know about it? Have you been stalking me?" I exclaimed.

"I better stalk you so that I can be able to see what insane things you're doing," she laughed and hit the wall. Some people walking along the way were looking at us, and some were gossiping. I hate when it happens!

"Let's better get going! I won't be able to eat my strawberry yogurt again." I turned around and walked away. She walked and stood beside me, "sorry!" She hooked her arm around mine.

*At the cafeteria

Once we reached the cafeteria, I rapidly lined up to buy food. I always bring my allowance with me. It's  either five thousand cash or my ATM card. Our school accept ATM because half of the students studying here use their ATM instead of money to buy food.

"One frappuccino and three cake pops," I requested and handed the cafeterian woman my ATM card. "Oh, one strawberry yogurt, too."

Once we bought the food we want , we browsed for a vacant seat and luckily, we found one. We sat and ate the food we bought. I was about to take another bite when my eyes turned to the guy who I bumped into when I was running along the hallway.

He was walking toward us. "Isn't it the girl who doesn't even know how to say sorry nor where to go?" James teased. I didn't bother to look at him because I don't want to start a fight.

"Yes. What do you need ?" I stood and confronted him. "Did I say you stay away from me?" I reminded him of what I just said when we met at the school hallway.

"Sorry, but I haven't heard any word saying I should stay away from you. Say it aloud next time," he laughed.

"Lexi, no matter what happened. Be the witness and just tell the truth, okay?" I murmered. I hopped out of my seat and slapped his face. Everyone saw the scene.

*At the school Guidance Council

"This is your first offense, just a warning. Once you reach second offense you might get suspended for two days or do some services here in the campus. Third offense will be one week suspension or one week school service," the guidance councilor warned.

"You may go now but just be sure not to do it again, Miss Lustre," she insisted. I stood up and swore, "I promise I won't ever do it again!" I left the classroom and breathed freely.

Edited.