Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Twenty Seven

Have you named the loveteam?

---------------------------------------------

*Next day...*

I was listening to music on my earphone and was walking through the hall when someone wrapped its arm on my shoulders. Wtf. "What the hell are you doing, retard?" I exclaimed and removed my earphones.

"Calm down, Elle," he simply replied.

I wore on my earphones. "Oopps, it's you Kobe. I have a practice for the game and I need to hurry. Won't you mind if you let go off me? " He did what I wanted and so I went to the volleyball court for the scheduled practice. Anyway, it's Saturday.

The game would be after the day of the examination. I would beg for permission from my parents before I leave the Philippines and migrate to America.

Along my way to the bleachers, someone threw a ball on my head. "Ahh!" I exclaimed and looked back. Those spoiled brats! They were laughing and thinking it was hilarious. I don't want to fight back so I calmed myself down.

Suddenly, I heard a sound of a whistle. "Gather all!" Coach Beatrice ordered. We, the volleyball team, call her Lady Coach. "Our team will be playing volleyball versus the team for Barkwood University. And we need to win this!" She encouraged us.

We were divided into two groups (the other group played as the opponent). Then we all went to our places and Lady Coach blew the whistle.

One of the other group (consisting of Donna and her friends and more) would be serving the ball. Here are some facts according to how I play volleyball:

> I got to serve the ball all the time.

> I'm not really that good at volleyball, but I do know how I play.

> Students also know me for being the good digger, spiker, and server in volleyball. But I was best known for designing stages, bulletin boards, and stuffs for events.

> Last year, I gained six awards like Best Volleyball Player. I also got to be one of the best players in woman's volleyball list.

> I missed one game because my right arm got injured not fractured.

Once the games was finished, we were given the break time. I sat down on the bleachers and drank water. It spilled out of my mouth and realized it was spicy. Wtf. Hot sauce on my water.

I glared at Donna and noticed she was laughing and smirking and it was obvious she has something to do with this.

I knew it was spicy because my taste bud did and it sent messages to my neuron then to my brain. Ugh, enough with the logic and science, Elle. This is a serious problem.

My blood was boiling so I approached them. "Why did you do that?" I exclaimed and they stopped laughing.

"Did you had a hot and spicy day, today?" Donna gave me an evil smirk and a chuckle like a cruel witch. Her friends laughed hard.

"Well yeah," I realized I was grabbing my water bottle which she put on the hot sauce. It was opened so without hesitations, I did what I have to do.

"Ahh!" Donna exclaimed once the 'spicy' water was scattered all over her shirt and her neck. "How dare you, Janelle! You'll pay for this! I swear," she cursed and sashayed away with her friends.

*Home*

Here I am, lying on the bed and doing something with my laptop. I clicked the Chrome and logged in on Facebook. 'Should I stalk him before I let him court me?' I thought.

I clicked on James's photos and was curious when I saw a picture of him with his Dad, Mom, and her little sister. Well, I don't see his family personally throughout the school year. Like never ever in my life.

I left his facebook wall and check on the feeds. Suddenly, I heard my phone vibrated.

From: Lexi (I changed the name from Lexi BFF)

How's the game?

I replied.

To: Lexi

It was fine, but a bitch
put hot sauce on my water💢.

Another message from her.

From: Lexi

That spoiled bitchy brat! She
better get ready when I fight
back.

I replied.

To: Lexi

You don't have to. I already did
something she'll get mad at.

She sent a reply.

From: Lexi

You nasty girl, what did you do?

I laughed as I type. Sent!

To: Lexi

I threw the water on her
favorite shirt INTENTIONALLY.

She replied.

From: Lexi

Good girl! Haha... Anyway, I need to
rest according to the Doctor. Bye!

And I quit replying.

"Ma'am Lexi?" Someone was knocking on the door. I hurried off the bed and opened the door. I was #quits when I encountered my mom.

"M-mom? What are you—" I was cut off when she entered my room and three maids was behind her. Two was carrying packaging bags and one was grabbing my mom's Louie Vuitton bag.

"Pack your clothes and everything you want to bring. We will leave on Monday," she commanded.

"Mom, can we move our departure on Wednesday?" I asked nicely and begged for permission. "We have a game on Tuesday. Maybe early in the morning on Wednesday, we'll leave."

"Excuses," she rolled her eyes. Then her phone rang. She did the hand-my-phone gesture and the maid who was holding her bag gave her iPhone. "Hello?" Then she left the room.

Dad came and gave me a cuddle. "Oh, I will miss my little princess," he teased.

"One request. Would you let me play our volleyball game on Tuesday?" I gave him the cute puppy look. "Pretty please," I begged.

"And how would I reisist my daughter's wish before she leaves? Of course, Janelle." Dad was nicer than Mom. He's understanding and loving. Don't get me wrong, Mom was also loving but she always spent time with her job. So that's why I got angry at her...

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Stop those silly noises, Janelle. You're interrupting the call," Mom scolded.

"Dad said I can stay here till Tuesday!" I said.