Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Twenty Two

After chilling out at the garden, Lexi hurried to her next class and I'm on my way to my classroom. Along my way, I encountered group of girls shouting with angry faces. Here we go again.

They began to punch me, kick me, and slap me until I got hurt. "S-stop...i-it. Uh...w-why a...are y-you do-"

"You need to shut up and avoid James before we get rid of you!" One of them said and kicked me.

"D-dona is b-behind...t-this," I said with a weak voice.

"Well, well, well. Is it the princess who hopes for her kinght in shinning armor Janelle? Glad you knew me. You know the reason a why you're in danger now is because of you. If you didn't stole my role and my baby James, you should've been hurt now," Donnalyn showed up and smirked.

"I'm s-sorry..."

"Sorry are for losers! Don't act like you're the victim here and I'm the antagonist. You suck, Janelle! You b*tch!" She screamed and slapped me so hard.

I noticed blood running down from my nose and a wound on my lips. My sight became blurry until it turned into black.

*Inside the clinic*

I found myself lying on a bed. What am I doing here anyway? All I remember was that I was kicked, punched, and slapped by the dummy group of girls. They're bashing me.

"Y-you're not fine yet." James!?

What is he doing here? Why is he holding my hand? What happened? St*pid head!

"Let go of me, r*tard!"

"You think, I'm hoklding you're hand. Nope! You're ambitious. What really happened back there, silly r*tard?"

"I-I don't know. I can't remember."

"Do you have a f*cking amnesia?"

"Nope. Just what I've said, I can't remember anything except my name, my birth, my parents, family, friends, school-"

"Don't f*cking lie to me!"

"Okay. Okay. All I remember was Donnalyn slapped me hard on my face and my sight turned black, and now I found myself here lying on this freaking bed."

"I-I'll be back. Just rest for a while. Don't let anyone enter except for the nurse, the principal, okay?" Then he left. Wtf. I already told him the truth.

Someone knocked at the door. It's unlocked so I let the visitor in. "Are you doing good? How are you feeling?"

"No worries, Lexi. I'm fine. I just ran out of energy. So I need some boosters. Do you brought strawberry yogurt with you?"

"Yeah," she said. She gave me a cup of Nestle strawberry-flavored yogurt. Exactly my favorite.

"Spoon?" She also gave me the spoon. "Thanks."

"Janelle, tell me. Do Donnalyn has something to do with this?" She sounded like a mom.

"How did you know it was Donna?"

"It's obvious, Janelle. The way she treats you, the way she sashayed away from you, her st*pic f*cking eyes rolling at you, and the way she talks to you, girl. She's evil ever since she was a kid. Long Live Evil, remember?"

"Calm yourself down, Lexi. It's okay!"

"I'll teach that b*tch a lesson!"

Lexi is so overeacting and at these same time, she's overthinking. Lexi is my bestfriend, and she'll do everything to make my enemies pay for what they have done. So realistic!!

"You don't need to, Lexi. I'll just ignore-"

"If I need to fight them, I'll do it for my bestfriend."

"You're overeacting. Calm down. Inhale. Exhale. Haha, you look like a bomb about to explode," I chuckled.

"Yeah, just call me when you need backup in case Donna and her friends came to beat you up, okay?" Lexi reminded.

*After an hour*

I was walking back to my classroom when I heard loud screams, shouts, and noises from the bastketball court. As soon as I reached the court, I saw Donna and her friends kneeling down in front of James and his gang. What's happening?

People started staring at me when I walked through. Some were whispering and gossiping about- I-don't-know issues.

"What's going on?" I asked James.

"Don't interfere, Janelle." Is this Diego? Long time no see. He blocked my way before I got to speak before James.

"I'm not. Is it too bad to ask?" I said. Diego nodded and let me speak with James. I saw him glaring at Donna and her friends. I can't keep saying that, 'Donna and her friends' because it sounded like 'Dora and her freinds.'

"What's going on, James? What's with the glare?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry, Janelle. We didn't mean to hurt you..." I turned to Donna kneeling down and nodding.

"Whatever." I heard her whisper.

"Don't f*cking do it again. Because you f*cking know what happened. You b*tches!" James yelled and was about to beat Donna.

"Stop it," I grabbed his arm. "I said, stop it, James. Enough! This is immoral."
He looked at me and glared at Donna. "You f*cling b*tch! Who do you think you-"

"I said, it's enough. Can you even hear me? James. It's enough already!" I whined and ran away. This is all I don't wanna happen. I don't want to implicate anyone because I got hurt or something.

I stopped, hugged my legs, and nodded. I cried and I cried, waiting for someone to weep my tears and comfort me. I needed help.

"I-I don't want you hurt... I don't w-want to see you cry, because it's f*cking hurting me." I turned my sight to James. How?

"H-how did you... Why did you have to do that to Donna in front of a large crowd? Did I tell you to do that to her? S-so that's why you f*cking asked me," I said.

"I'm sorry, okay? Sorry. I'm not this guy who say sor- Never mind. Sorry, Janelle. Sorry for being a jerk. Sorry for ruining your first day. Sorry for embarrassing you. Sorry for letting you do the service on your own. It sucks, Janelle. Seeing you cry is like tearing a part of my freaking heart," he explained.

"Sorry isn't enough from a r*tard and jerk like you!"

"What else do you want me to do?"

"Tell me. Why do you did that to Donna?"

"Why do you even have to ask? I mean, she hurt you. Isn't that enough for you to get used of having revenge on her?"

"Revenge? Did I ordered you to? What was that for!?" I stood and cwept my tears, walked away from this jerk.

"I-I don't know how to s-say this... But... I-I..." I kept on walking.

"I l-like you..."

I froze.