Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Ten

We made it to the recording studio. I knew we were going there, because I heard he was an amazing recording artist. And, I want to hear his heavenly voice. I didn't said I'm sure he has that heavenly voice!

"Waaahhhh! He's so handsome..."

"He's mine!"

"No, he's mine. I love you, James Reid!!"

These girls are frisky. Don't assume, he'll never be yours. Feelingera! When we made it in front of the elevator, a teenage girl approached blocked our way to the elevator.

"Excuse me, you're blocking the way," I said.

"I just want James Reid to sign an autograph for me."

"He has no time for that. That's just a waste of someone's time," I offended.

"And who are you to say that? Are you his girlfriend?"

"If you're going to get out of our way, okay yes." When I replied to her questions, she opened her mouth too wide. I believe, she can't imagine I'm having a relationship with a famous vocalist. I'm just kidding, I did it so that the 'fan girl' gets out of our way to the recording studio.

We were the only one inside the elevator. James and I. "You really admit it that you fell for me," he bragged.

"As if never."

"And, what was that?"

"What?"

"Ahh. Forget about it."

"What is it?"

"Nah."

The elevator stopped and we're already here. A gay-looking man came running for James. Haha! 😂 "James, you made it," he said happily and looked at me, "who is she, another girl of yours?"

"Hihi. You're mistaken. I'm his friend," I explained briefly.

"Well, that where a couple came from. From friends to--"

James bursted in. "Who's the featured artist?"

"You'll see her. Anyways, I'm Xander, James's manager. You are?"

"Uhm, Nadine Janelle Lustre. One of the punished one where James was included. Hihi!"

"I need to see that f*cking b*tch who's trying to steal my album," James said. I never saw him that serious and furious. Haha! Those rhymes and makes sense.

*Recording Room*

When Xander opened the door, I saw a fat old man (not that old, maybe late 50's) with glasses. "James, son."

"Where's that b*tch?"

"Calm yourself. I bet you haven't met her before."

"I don't need to know anything about her. Just decline the proposal. I don't want anyone to be featured in my album. No one!"

I was there, watching the scene. Suddenly, someone opened the door and a beautiful lady appeared. "Sorry to disturb, but I need to--"

"Ahh. Marvelous! She's here." Gush! She's even prettier than me. I bet she has a beautiful voice as pretty as her face.

"James meet Donnalyn Bartolome," he introduced her to James.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, James Re--" Donnalyn was about to shake hands with him, but James walked away.

*Recording Sessions*

"Hanap-hanap!?" James exclaimed. I think he doesn't like the song.

"What!? The lyrics is regardless to my album's theme," he claimed once more.

*Recording scene*

After memorizing or getting familiar with the melody  and lyrics of the song, they began the recording. It was exciting hearing James sing! 😄

"Nakilala kita sa di ko inaasahang pagkakataon." -James 😍

"Nakakabigla, para bang sinadya at tinandha ng panahon." -Donnalyn

"Tila agad akong nahulog ng hindi napapansin," -James

"Pero tadhana ko'y mukhang di tayo pagtatagpuin.." -Donnalyn

"Pinilit kong lumayo ngunit pilitin may bumabalik sayo." -both, but James stopped singing at the highlighted words.

James noticed that she hit the wrong timing, and I also heard her voice increased at the higlighted words.

"Stop!!" James commanded as he takes off the headset. The producer (I don't know his name) turned off the music.

"What is it this time, James?" the producer said.

"She's ruining my album!" James angrily said as he points at her. Donnalyn was shocked when she saw James finger pointed at her. She took off her headset and ran quickly to the producer.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You, b*tch! Stop acting like you're free to interfere in my album. You're not even a good singer!"

"Donnalyn is a good acoustic singer and an actress," the producer said.

"I don't care if she's a good singer. What I need for my album is someone with a voice that matches mine. Unlike hers, she wanted the song for herself. Find me a new one!"

"Ugh! I quit! Look for someone who matches your voice."

"Oh, good! 'Coz you're a f*cking interruption to my album!. You may leave now, b*tch!"

Donnalyn was pissed off and left the room.

"Now what!?" The producer exclaimed.

"Hmmp! What if your friend, Nadine, be the featured artist for your album?"

"What!?" We both exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Since malapit na ang graduation namin, eh pwede na akong publish lang ng publish ng chapters hanggang the end ng story. Hihi! 😇