Mr. Antipatiko: Chapter Thirty One

I woke up, seeing myself lying on a king-sized bed. Only the lamp placed on the night stand beside the bed, was lighting up the room. I looked through there window and realized it was dark outside. "Good heavens, you're awake..."

"W-where am I? H-how did... Uhm—" I freaked out. He showed up from the darkness and stood beside me. "J-james?!" I exclaimed to disbelief. "Pervert! What did you do to me? What happened? I command you to tell me!"

He smirked and chuckled hard. "You're overreacting. And you're gross, I'm not going to do something to you!"

My face turned red. I'm so ashamed of myself. Why did I even said that? "Aww! M-my head..." My voice weakened.

"Janelle, are you okay?" He worried.

"My h-head... It hurts—aww!" I cried.

"I'll call an ambulance to take you to the hospital! Wait a sec—" he panicked and shoved his phone out of his pocket while his hands trembling.

"Haha!" I laughed until he realized I was fooling him. "You're overreacting, bro. You think I'm dying, r*tard!"

"Shit." He shrugged and put his phone back in his pocket. Gurr! "Woah! What was that?" He asked. It was my stomach.

"My tummy! I think I'm starvinggg..." I begged for food.

"Glutton," he muttered.

*After an hour*

"Ahh! I'm alive and full," I cheered and stretched my arms. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head. "Wait, how did I got here?"

"You were in the middle of the road and I was about to—"

"You don't have to bring me here in your house. What if your parents finds out about this? They'll think such horrid ideas like—" He looked at me and stood up.

"You stink. Take a bath!" He commanded and poked my forehead. Duh, I'm not yet smelly.

So without anymore hesitations, I dashed into the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped myself using a towel and was about to wear pajamas when I realized I didn't bring any of my clothes. I remember that I left the house without bringing anything except my phone which was inside my pocket all along.

He suddenly knocked on the door. "Aren't you suppose to be done right now? How long do girls take a bath?" He growled.

"As long as we're clean. Anyway, I—" I was cut off.

"What? Like hell."

"I don't have clothes to wear, stupid!"

"What do you need?"

"I need clothes!"

He knocked on the door once again and he gave me a white v-neck shirt. For your information, I didn't let him in. I opened the door slighty, making a small space for him to insert his hands and give me the clothes.

I noticed there was no shorts nor pants. "What the f's! Shorts? Pants? Whatever. Gimme!" I commanded.

"Sorry but I don't have, stupid!" He growled. I rolled my eyes and decide to wear my jeans, which I was wearing before I took a shower, instead. I know, people don't wear jeans as a pajama at night.

I dashed off the bathroom and he protested, "what are you wearing?"

"Isn't it obvious? They're jeans, retard," I groaned.

"I mean, why are you wearing those this night?"

"Then what do you want me to wear, huh?"

He shrugged and went inside the comfort room. I didn't wet my hair, because I can't sleep. I gathered all my hair and tied them all together into a messy hair bun.

Before I go to sleep, I roamed around the room then I realized I wasn't in their house. I was in a hotel all along. How could him? I trusted him and all he wanted was to kidnap me. How cruel! My life is over...

Well, how brilliant of him. He kidnapped me and brought me to a nice place like this (a presidential room in a hotel) away from that stupid hell.

James came out of the comfort room, wearing plain gray T-shirt and a dark gray pajama. "You kidnapper!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, lady. You've taken it serious and too far. Are you out of your mind? I'm not kidnapping you, stupid. I was on my way to my condo but there's this stupid crossing the road and she fainted!" He groaned.

"You mean this is a condo?" I was confused.

"Yeah, dummy..." He insisted.

"Why didn't you say so. I'm tired, I want to rest. Goodnight!" I lied down on the bed and felt someone was about to sleep beside me. "Waaaahh! What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Going to bed." He replied and covered himself with the blanket which I was using to.

"No, you're not sleeping next to me! No, no, no," I protested.

"Well, I believe this is my condo unit and this is where I sleep," he explained.

"You can sleep on the living room. Just stay away from me!" I ordered.

"You can sleep there on the couch if you don't want me next to you," he said. The I decide to rather sleep on the couch than sleep with the retard on a single bed. No way!

I dashed off his room and walked lazily straight to the living room. "He didn't told me the couch was so nice..." I smirked. I brought my pillow with me so I placed it on the couch.  I sat down and laid down.

*Thirty minutes later*

"I can't sleep!" I cried and sat up straight, grabbing my pillow. The couch was nice but it wasn't that comfortable enough. I kept on falling off the couch. It was so small that I can't move freely.

I barged in James's room and protested, "You freaking retard! I can't sleep on that stupid couch of yours." He was lying on the bed and was watching TV this late night.

He's ignorant. "Are you even listening?" I growled but he wasn't paying attention. I threw the pillow on his face and he moved. "Is that even my f*cking problem?" He exclaimed.

"I can't sleep on couches, okay?" I asked. He raised his one eyebrow and shrugged, "so?"

"Can I sleep 'there'?" I asked as I point on the bed.