The Most ADORABLE Chapter

Aphmau, Zane and Garroth walked through Phoenix Drop, chatting. Wandering rather aimlessly, the trio quickly found themselves in the area of forest where they had exited the Irene dimension. Aphmau gently caressed her tummy, and turned to Zane. "Have you thought of any names yet?"

Zane nodded as the group continued on, back towards Phoenix Drop. "I was thinking, since we live here in Phoenix Drop, that the name Ashton would fit."

"How so?" Garroth asked. Aphmau looked at him, then at Zane.

"Because a phoenix rises from the ashes," Zane began, gesturing towards the town, "and since this town seems to keep falling and rising again, you could almost say it was built on the ashes." Continuing, Zane glanced briefly at Aphmau's tummy, "So I figured Ashton would be a fitting name. We could call him Ash for short." Zane finished explaining as the group entered the town.

Aphmau nodded, smiling. Looking down at her tummy, she muttered to herself. "Destini and Ashton. Like a phoenix rising again." Thoughts of Levin and Malachi entered her mind, and Aphmau found herself biting her lip in uncertainty. How could she be sure that she'd raise these two properly?

Zane put his arm on Aphmau's shoulders. She looked at him, and he smiled at her. "You'll be a wonderful mother. And if not, then we can ask Donna or Zoey for help." He reassured.

Aphmau smiled at him, then shoved him away, laughing. Zane stumbled backwards into Garroth, who caught Zane in a crushing bear hug. "I'm so proud, baby brother!" Garroth squealed, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes. His baby brother was going to be a father!

"Are you crying?" Aphmau asked teasingly, giggling as Garroth blushed.

"No!" Garroth protested, letting Zane go. "It's liquid pride! A completely different thing!"

Zane, gasping for breath as he slowly turned from purple to his regular skin tone, playfully glared at Garroth accusingly. "Why can't you just tear up and not hug the life out of me?"

In response, Garroth grabbed Zane and hugged him again, laughing a loud, prideful laugh. "Oh come on! Quit your whining!" He guffawed, overpowering Zane. "You know you love it!" Zane slipped out of Garroth's grasp and started to run, only for Garroth to chase him while Aphmau laughed joyously.

Moments later, Aphmau ceased her laughing, standing with an embarrassed and uncomfortable look on her face. Zane, noticing Aphmau's expression, pushed Garroth away and ran over to her. "You okay? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I think my water just broke." Aphmau said softly.

"I'll go get help!" Garroth yelled as he ran off, panicking and excited at the same time.

Alone, Zane gazed at Aphmau, before wrapping his arms around her, steadying her and helping her to stand. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay. Just breathe. Breathe."

Just then, Zoey and Kawaii-Chan appeared, running up to Aphmau with Laurance, Donna, Garroth, Katelyn, Dante, Travis and Kiki trailing behind. Zane stood back and watched as they helped Aphmau stand back up, and led her back to Phoenix Drop.

+=+=+=+=+

Zane sat, in Levin's and Malachi's old bedroom, with the boys, as Aphmau gave birth in her own bedroom.

Then Lucinda came in. "Destini and Ashton are healthy and fine. And very adorable, I must add." She informed him, smiling.

Zane stood up, and Lucinda led him to Aphmau's room. Inside, lying down on her bed, was Aphmau, holding two little bundles. As Zane approached, Zoey, Kiki and Lucinda backed out of the room, closing the door.

Aphmau was staring down at the two bundles in her arms. Zane sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at them. They were adorable. Aphmau, noticing Zane, smiled and handed one of the bundles to him.

Zane looked down at the bundle in his hands. It was Destini. He began to rock her gently, back and fourth. "They've got their mother's charm, and their father's charisma." He commented.

Aphmau looked at him and smiled. "I hope they didn't get their father's attitude. One Zane is enough." She joked.

The door opened a crack and Malachi peeked in. "Is it okay for us to come in and see them?" He asked.

Zane looked at Aphmau. She nodded.
"Yes." He replied.

Zane immediately regretted it when not only Levin and Malachi, but also Garroth, Laurance, Katelyn, Travis and Dante came in, too.

They all crowded around the bed.

"OMI They're adorable!" Travis squeaked softly.

"You have to admit, they are pretty cute." Laurance agreed, his voice a whisper.

"They're cute, but Nekoette was cuter." Dante asserted like any dad would.

"Of course you'd say that." Aphmau teased quietly, smiling.

"Okay. As much as I HATE to say it, Travis is right. They are very cute." Katelyn cooed.

"I'm so proud!" Garroth sobbed. "Be a good dad, baby brother."

Zane looked down at little baby Destini. His eye flicked towards Ashton.

All he could feel was joy.
+=<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>=+
Tell me if you want me to continue.

Also, if you haven't already, check out Bloody Dawn. It connects to this story, and I'd love if more people read it!

Baiiiiii!