It's the Perfect Alias. Nobody Will Suspect a Thing...

"Brian! Can you open the gate? It's me, Aphmau!"

"So it is! Wait, who's that?!" Brian said, now pointing towards Zane.

Zane, in a hooded cloak, jumped off of Aphmau's horse. Well, more like fell off.

"A friend." Aphmau shouted back.

"Okay..." Brian said, opening the gate.

Once inside Phoenix Drop, Aphmau quickly led Zane to her super purple house.

"That's a lot of purple... did you build it?" Zane asked.

"Nope. Kawaii-Chan did. I did have to replace the floor she made because it almost hurt to look at."

"Neon is a great weapon for blinding people." Zane joked.

Aphmau laughed.

They went up to Aphmau's room. Aphmau collapsed on her bed and fell asleep. Zane stood guard, leaning against the wall.

+=+=+=+=+

"Aphmau! Aphmau!"

Aphmau's eyes opened up to see Katelyn, one arm half pinning Zane the the wall, the other poised to rip out his heart if need be.

Aphmau screamed.

"Katelyn! What the fluff are you doing here?!" Aphmau jumped up from the bed and ran over, pushing Katelyn off of Zane.

"THERES A STRANGER IN YOUR ROOM! MIND EXPLAINING WHAT THE NETHER IS GOING ON?!" Katelyn yelled back.

"He's not a stranger! He's a friend! He helped me with the unfinished business in O'Khasis, and I'm grateful!" Aphmau yelled back.

"What's his name, then?" Katelyn asked smugly.

"Um..." Aphmau said, caught like a mouse in the paws of a cat.

"Um?" Katelyn asked, confused.

"Yes. Uhm. U-H-M. Uhm." Aphmau said, seizing opportunity and making the best of it.

Zan-I mean, Uhm, stared at Aphmau.

Katelyn looked at Zane/Uhm. "Uh... Yeah! My name is... Uhm..." Zane/Uhm said through gritted teeth.

"Okay..." Katelyn said, leaving.

Aphmau sighed. Zane/Uhm looked at her. "Really? Uhm?" He asked.

Aphmau looked over at him. "Yep! Now you're Uhm!" She said, suppressing a giggle.

Zane/Uhm groaned. "Why didn't we think of an alias before we got here?"

"We didn't even think to disguise you until just before we arrived." Aphmau pointed out.

"Point taken. But still, Uhm?" Zane/Uhm asked.

"Hey! It was the best I could come up with on such short notice!" Aphmau argued.

"Fiiine." Zane said.

+=+=+=+=+

"And this is the plaza..." Aphmau said.

Zane nodded, still playing the part of Uhm.

"And this is something street. It's where Kawaii-Chan, Emmalyn and Corey's family lives." Aphmau said, pretending to show "Uhm" around town.

"Aphmau-Senpai! Uhm-Kun! Kawaii-Chan made you some cupcakes!" Kawaii-Chan said out of nowhere, holding a tray of cupcakes.

Zane stared at the cupcakes. His mouth watered.

Aphmau laughed, took a cupcake, and thanked Kawaii-Chan for the sweet. Zane also grabbed a cupcake, and nodded his thanks.

"Oh, and this is Kiki's barn. Also, I wanted to ask you about the pendant you gave Kiki."

"Oh? So what about it?" Zane asked quietly.

"Did you ever... prick your finger on it?" Aphmau cautiously asked.

"No. Why are you asking me?" Zane said, sounding a little annoyed.

"I'll tell you later." Aphmau said. "Right now though, there's someone you'd probably like to see." Aphmau grabbed Zane's hand and dragged him inside the barn, where Kiki was preparing to set Leona down for a nap.

"Hey Kiki! I have someone you might like to see!" Aphmau whispered, careful not to wake Leona.

As soon as Zane got up the ladder, Aphmau grabbed his hood and flung it backwards.

Kiki gasped, then ran over and hugged the living daylights out of Zane.

"Ke-Ke-Ke-Ke-Ke!" Kiki laughed.

Thump thump thump.

Footsteps! Aphmau looked over the rail to see Garroth and Laurance approaching.

"Get your hood back on!" Aphmau hissed in a low voice. Zane got his hood back on. Kiki saw Garroth and Laurance and immediately understood.

"So, Kiki, this is Uhm. He helped me out in O'Khasis." Aphmau said, pretending. Zane nodded.

Kiki nodded too. "So, where are you from, Uhm? Ke-Ke-Ke..."

That's when Garroth and Laurance arrived. "Aphmau!" Garroth said, running over to Aphmau and hugging her.

Zane tensed up a little.

"Aphmau... who is this?" Laurance said, his sword pointed towards Zane.

"Uhm. He helped me in O'Khasis."

"Uhm?" Laurance said, trying his hardest not to laugh.

Zane growled under his breath.

"Yes. Uhm." Aphmau said, a super serious look on her face.

"Aphmau... can I talk to you? Alone?" Garroth asked.

"Okay." Aphmau said, leaving Zane with Laurance and Kiki.

Outside, Garroth got up really close to Aphmau. "Aphmau... I should've told you this sooner." He said, taking her hand and pulling her in close.

"Told me what Garroth?" Aphmau asked, nervously. She tried to pull away but Garroth wouldn't let go.

"I... ... you..." He mumbled incoherently.

"What?" Aphmau asked, confused.

"I..." Garroth tried before going in for the kill.

He kissed Aphmau.
=<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>=
Go for it Garroth!

Also, about Zane's alias, it's actually based off of the alias Alice used to fool the red queen in Alice in Wonderland. So yeah...

Hope y'all enjoyed!