AN - Destini and Who Now?

Hello!

(You can go ahead and comment names if you like; however, the contest ended before a majority of you came upon this story... you see, when I originally wrote this story, I was writing at a rate of about two chapters a day, and I felt it was my obligation to keep going, so the name has already been decided, but don't worry! I'll have a new contest coming up in a few weeks!)

Unless you've been skipping around and haven't read any of the recent chapters, you know that, in this story, Aphmau is pregnant!

In a few chapters, Aphmau will birth twins. I'm already planning on naming the girl Destini, as a reference to an old book of mine I deleted, but I want to give the few readers I have a chance to be part of the action.

So here's the deal. I would like you to comment down your fave boy names for the next few chapters. Then I'll pick whichever is a) most popular or b) most appealing to me.

If nobody comments, then I'll choose the boys name.

Also, since they're twins, you could, oh I don't know, comment a name that goes in hand with the term "Destiny"...

Just saying.

Also, about Aaron. Many of you may have noticed that this book has been undergoing some MASSIVE revisions. Revisions like fixing words that auto-carrot messed up, making the scenes more believable and less awkward, making the story overall feel more natural, and adding some more character depth. But I digress.

So, the thing about Aaron. I haven't really done much for Aaron yet in this story, and he's had hardly any screen time. So when I use him later on in the story, don't freak out when Destini and Ashton start to see him as family, or when Levin asks for his advice in being a lord...

Times are hard for Phoenix Drop. With [spoiler] and [spoiler], and they need all the help they can get.

So... That's all I needed to say.

-Zaz