Chapter 17- Go away.

" I missed you so much. It was weird not being able to hold you. I just got so used to you being around." His eyes were so soft and light. His arms remained around me as my head was in the crook of his neck.

" ha ha. You were supposed to pick me up later!" I giggled into our hug. He gripped me tighter as I pulled onto him. I felt him smile as heat arose to my cheeks.

"Yeah but I just wanted to see you so badly you don't even understand."

"Oh trust me I do."

I let go of our intense grip as he gently placed me back onto my feet. He stood up straight as I picked up my belongings from the concrete. They felt heavier than they were before but that may just be because I was off my feet for so long. I walked to the passenger seat and hopped right in as Harry followed shortly after. Once the car was turned on, we pulled out of the school and were back onto the highway. I'm not really sure where we are going but it doesn't bother me anyway. I don't care where we are going as long as it is with him. One of his hands let go of the steering wheel and went on my hand. My body immediately responded by intertwining my fingers with his. He shot me a quick smile and quickly looked back on the road. Small beads of water started to fall onto the windows. They rolled down racing each other to the bottom of the windshield. I watched each little bead go down, some went even slower than others. My finger touched each one from the other side of the window and followed them down on their journey. The window felt cold under my touch. Little white clouds formed as my breath puffed out. I looked up and quickly fell out my daze. I noticed Harry's eyes on my as my confused eyes wandered at everything in sight. A bunch of local diners came in sight. They were all modeled old fashinly probably back to the early 90's. But the one Harry stopped at was different. It had more of an up pop sort of feel. Yet something about the restaurant seemed dead. You could tell that the spirit of this restaurant isn't what it once was. Over the years that tends to happen to small diners like these. They'll be all fun and exciting until a new owner comes, then another, then another.

" Um Sam. What do you want?" He scratched his neck with the back of his thumb. You could see that he was tired from the bags under his eyes. I am too except the only difference is that I can wear make and he can't.

" Just a smoothie and some fries." He nodded at my order and then opened his car door. But just as I was about to open the door he stopped me.

"No! You stay in here, and I'll go!" A serious look washed over his face. All other emotions disappeared. His words came out like bullets shooting me straight in the chest. I couldn't stop myself from feeling disappointed. I know that it was something stupid. But I mean, I wanted to go and share a smoothie with him, or eat fries together and talk about life. But instead he turned down the offer and would rather go by himself. I felt my heart get heavier the more I thought about it. Why would he be so urgent to stop me? I don't even know what I did. I just wanted to go. It's not even that big of a deal but it just, I don't know hurts.. I watched him wait his turn patiently as he looked around the small little diner. His eyes were mainly focused on his shoes until he heard someone say something to him. His gaze sprung up as he looked at the cashier talk to him. She was dressed in a small triangle hat with a white polo and a black skirt. If you as me, she looked more like a waiter then a cashier but I guess every restaurant is different. I saw him mumble some words to the middle age woman as soon money was handed right to her. Harry moved right over to the side as he waited for the food. Instead of him standing their alone he could have been their with me as we talked about god knows what! But at least we would still be talking. He toyed with his shoes going heal-to-toe, heal-to-toe. Someone said something to him and handed him a bag of food. I saw her say something to him as he walked away. My head rested  on the side of the window as I watched him walk back to the car. He was shielding the food away from the water pouring down as he was exposed to it. I heard the car down open and saw a wet figure slide right into the car. He rested the food onto the elbow rest of the car as he took his wet beanie off. I sighed looking at him.

"Here look. I got you curly fries instead because I have curly hair and I figurd you know .. curly is cool." He handed me and box of hot fries and a small chocolate milk shake. I placed the box in between my thighs and let some of the chocolate dance on my tongue. It tasted amazing almost perfect. I could barely stop sipping it. I took a long curl and stretched it out breaking a small piece off and placing it into my mouth. The fries were bursting with flavor, I let every last taste bud feel the deliciousness. As I ate, my eyes stayed on the outside world. Some how they came right back to the rain droplets on the window. Something about them facinated me. I don't know what it was about them but they just did. 

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I heard  a loud sigh escape from Samantha's lips. I watched her eye the rain carefully as she put small pieces of food into her mouth. Every time she sighed, I noticed her flinch as she ate more and more. Her hair layed into a braid on her shoulder, there was a small little poof on the top where bangs would be. It stopped my from looking at her face, almost as a wall. Her eyes looked a lot smaller than they did before they kept on looking down every couple of moments.

" Why didn't you want me to go with you? To get food. How come I had to stay in the car?"  A tiny voice slipped off her tongue. It sounded so weak and frail, it broke me into pieces to hear her sound so small. She asked the question I didn't want to answer just yet. But the thing is, it had to be said sooner or later. I let loose a sigh as I had to find a way to say the words I have been dodging for days.

" Because... we can't be seen together, in public.. with people." I heard a small yelp from the other side of the car. Her voice broke in between yelps. She turned to face me. Her eyes looked so broken, if you could see them as close as I can you would be able to feel the pain she is feeling right now. It radiates of her like some contagious disease.

" Wha-aat? Whyy not?" A small tear rolled out of her eye. She quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand. Her eyes left mine as she quietly spoke.

" You're no different from everyone else." If it weren't for the quietness of the room, you wouldn't be able to hear her talk. Her voice broke. Tears slowly fell from her eyes falling onto her lap as she looked down.

"You know why we can't though right? " I held my gaze onto her even if she wasn't looking right at me. She needed to know why because there if a lot getting put into this thing we have. We are a lot more right then wrong with what we have.

"OH OF COURSE I KNOW HARRY! I AM NOT STUPID! I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANYONE TO TELL ME! I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU A 19 YEAR OLD WITH ME A HELPLESS 13 YEAR OLD IS WEIRD AND WRONG TO THE WORLD! OK! I KNOW THAT! BUT IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS GOING TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU IN ONE OF THE DAMN BOOTHS! GOD!" She exploded. Her face was red and her eyes were watering even more than ever' now. Only this time I didn't feel bad.

" Well I'm sorry! But I am not going to jail for you!"Her eyes went down quicker than ever as I said that. She looked even more hurt than what she did. But, it was true. I am not going to jail. I put my hand on her cheek to try and comfort her but as soon as I made contact with her, she slapped my hand away from her. Her eyes looked straight at me piercing me straight in my chest.

" Take me home now! I never want to see you again."

_______________

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED :o AHAHAHAHAH IM EVIL >:o

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1.5 k READS!!!!! OMG ILYSM IMMA UPDATE WEDNESDAY OKAY ! AHH! I love you so much thank you for everything you have done i couldnt be happier

but i gotta go dinner is ready!

xoxo,

samiluvs1d