Chapter 5 - Pop the question

HARRY'S P.O.V

I tossled my curls messily as I sighed in disapointment . What did I do to maker her cry AGAIN ? She isnt ready to have sex . She is thirteen . WE aren't even dating . I just hate seeing her upset .

I got up making my way to Sam . She layed in a corner rounded up in a ball . Her sniffling filled the room. Heavy breaths escaped her mouth . I walked up to her and set my arm on her back . My hands went in up and down motions as I got to my knees . I looked at her and took in her entire face . Her face was damp from all the tears she shed . The volume in her eyelashes decreased the more her lashes clumped . I gently grabbed her chin and brought it to my face . She stared at the ground as my eyes looked directly at her .

" What's wrong beautiful ? "

She ignored my commet and looked off into space . Sighs were puffed out her mouth . My eyes looked directly at her ignoring all our surroundings . A slight crack opened in her mouth as if she wanted to say something . She closed her mouth quickly and took a brief look at me . When i finally got her attention , I grabbed her face and wiped off ever tear with my thumb . She put her hand on mine and opened her mouth .

" It's just .. I haven't had a boyfriend before ... so I thought you and me were gonna ya know .... have sex .... "

She looked away as she spoke .

" You think I'm your boyfriend ... ? "

A cheeky grin formed onton my face as my dimples showed off . Happiness filled my body .

" NO , NO !  ... It's just we have done a lot of things .. So I just thought .. "

Her cheeks soon became warm as she talked .

She wants me to be her boyfriend . Me out of all people is wanted by such a beauty . Blood rushed up to my cheaks causing me to blush . My eyes looked up just to see her watch my blsuh  . I held on to Samantha 's hand intertwining fingers . We got up . I led her into the kitchen passing all rooms . Curiosity was in her eyes . Once we got to the kitchen , I stopped at a bouquet of flowers . They were pretty fresh in the scent . I picked out the biggest red rose and held it to my face . My lips lightly pressed on to the rose petals . I teared each petal off , dropping it to the ground . One by one the petals fell . As soon as I reached the stem of the flower , I got on one knee . I reached out for both of Samantha's hands and held the close .

" Samantha , will you be my girlfriend ? "

My lips purred as the words rolled out my lips . My hand began to sweat as she stood silent . A wide grin spread across her face ..

" Harry .. I thought you would never ask ! "

Her arms wrapped around my neck as I placed my hands on to her waist . We held there tight for long moments . I took a deep breath inhaling her scent . She pulled out the hug and pecked my lips . We looked deep into each others  eyes , silent.... She is mine and only mine . And now it's my job to protect her and love her ....

AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

OMFG THEY ARE DATING !!!!!!! YAY ! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DIFFENT FOR THEM TO DATE THAT WAY ! AHHHH !!!!!!!!!  Well .... this chapter was cute . i think . Tell me what you think in the comments ^.^ This chapter is special because it is the first harry p.o.v but with just him .. so that's good

ARGGG it is way too hot right now .. Theyre is pizza on the table .. Im hungry but my brothers girlfriend is right there. I find it soo awkward when people watch me eat . Is it just me ?

So im going to go long boarding sooo byeee :D

Keep your head held high . Stay sooo amazingly perfect and strong ! IM JELLY ! Thanks for the reads byee gorgeous !

Xoxo , Samiluvs1D