Chapter 7- Expecting the unexpected

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE END THING WHERE I WRITE STUFF NOT RELATED TO THE CHAPTER! I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED AHA ! WELL ANYWAY

---------

*SAMANTHA'S P.O.V*

I quickly ended the call in panic as if it was a reflex. My heart pounded in fear knowing that this is where i am out on the line once again not knowing what to do. My chest arose at an uneven pace growing faster and faster each and every second. I began to tremble at the thought of what could possibly occur. At moments like this i wished i didnt have anxiety. I felt like I was in one of those horror movies where an inocent girl hears a noice from a distance not knowing what to expect yet she checks anyway. Except i actually know what that voice from a distance is . Its not some person playing a cheasy halloween joke, its the monster that i am forced to call mother. I slowly pealed of my bed taking my phone just in case anything crazy occured.. again. I took small steps each time i got closer and closer to what called my name. As i tried to go down calm i only seemed to get worse. Sweat formed all over my body dampening my once dry skin. I knewi had to calm down these emotions before i got down, if she knew i was scared it would a lot more obvouis i wasnt home last night. I cant help this guilt i feel deep down inside. Why cant i just be a good child? maybe then my phsycotic mother will treat me like a human and not some mut. Once I reached the end of the stairs, i stopped my slow movement. Samantha calm down. what if she didnt even notice? For all you know she just wants you to help with dinner, if she even makes some.

"ye-yes mother?" I held on to the little bit of what was keeping me from having another panic attack to barely even whisper the words out from my mouth. I kept a poker face on the entire time showing no emotion at all. The last thing i want to do is make her suspect anything.

"Where in the hell where you yesterday? I Know for a fact you dont have any GOD DAMN FRIENDS! YOU HAVE CHORES IN THIS HOUSE! AND YOU SEE THIS DIRTY MESS! YEAAH IT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED! DAMN SAMANTHA WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOOO FUCKING USELESS AND FORGETFUL ! I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD BE SO MUCH FUCKING---"

"OKAY MOM I FUCKING GET IT ALREADY! I MESSED UP OKAY! IM SORRY IF IM JUST TRYING TO ENJOY THE LITTLE OF HAPPINESS HOLDING ME IN! I WAS OUT OKAY! JESUS GET OFF THE FUCKING COACH AND DO SOMETHING DAMN IT!" I grabbed onto my hair as i spoke. So much anger held over took me . I panted as finished my last word. I have never talked back to her. ever. with her temper promblems i could never even bare to say anything knowing what she could do

She stood staring at me with no emotion being able to be read off. Her foot tapped in a steady beat as her eye contact was directly at me. I couldnt stare back at her out of fear. I didnt want to look up at her and have her rip my guts out. Locks of hair covered my eyes making avoiding her a lot more easy. I stood there frightened with her just standing there. A sudden cold feeling rose up and down my cheak. The cold feeling made the most slightest touch as it whiped the tears straight off my face.

" oh sweety. Look at you all standing up for yourself when in reality you just wasted your breath to think that even worked. " she smirked the entire time she talked. Her perfect white teeth revealed. She sounded like a crazy killer woman that takes little kids refuses to let them escape.

The cold feeling came back but this time with a sharp fast but strong power. Blood rose to my cheaks as i relized what just had occured. I slapped her hand right off of me stepping as far away as I could. I didnt want anymore of this. My hand replaced the other hands marks as i tried to comfort my boiling cheak. She came closer to me the further i got away. Once she had me where she wanted me. She lowered herself to my height lightly patting my head like i was some puppy.

"well wasnt that fun. I want you to know that ive had enough of you. and to be honest i really need a little break. why dont you stay at where you were last night for a couple days? I need a vacation from you and all the shit you bring. Take what ever you need because i dont want to see you coming back and forth in MY house. See you in what? one week. bye darling."

She simply walked out as that. Not even taking one last look back at me. I got up from where she left me and sprint straight up to my room. I grabbed everything in my drawers and stuffed in my tote bag. Shoes, bras, shirts, underwear etc was all in. Quickly running to my bathroom i grabbed all my makeup, and dental care products ad shoved that in. I really dont want to come back here and visit this home. Maybe being gone for a week will be good.. I could actually finally get to know Harry, i dont even know a single thing about him..

I finished packing the last couple of things, and ran out of that hell hole. Finally i have some time to actually breath. Some heavy weight lifted off my sholders soothing some open wounds. I walked down the buys streets not actually knowing where to go but hoping that I could find my destination some time soon. Passing building after building i breathed in all the air. For once in my life i actually was relaxed. I didnt care that i had what seemed to weigh 20 pounds on my back. I didnt care that i had to go back to my life in 7 days. I didnt care that my feet ached from walking. All i cared about was this moment. Because for once in my life, I didnt have someone calling my names, beating me helplessly, or fear filling me inside and out. All i had was peace and thats all i needed..

------------

Okayy so i hope this was long enough. and i also hope that this was good. i wrote this off the top of my head at 4 in the morning. I kinda like this chapter. I dont know you tell me but anyway.

I havent updated in the longest time ever and again some bitch took my noteboook with all my writings and ideas. like whyy?? why must they do this. I tried making this reallly long as an apology so pleaseee tell me what you think! Make sure to add this to your library so your always updated! Comment , vote, and sharee thiss !!!!

By the waaay for those of you wondering my birthday is tomorrowww! July 15th. Im having a baby partyyy wish me luck! bye babes sorry for errors again its 4 am! Byee loves stay beautiful <3 hang in there. I love you

Xoxo,

samiluvs1D