Chapter 4 - Disapointed Heart

AUTHORS NOTE - THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT .  This chapter is sorta boring but I need to update .

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

Harry layed on the couch with his hands and legs wide open . I stood for a brief moment then joined him . He placed me in the space right between him . His legs locked with mine and our arms met at our intertwined hands . I snuggled up close to him taking in his heat . I wasn't sure what I was doing . He is 19 why would he even be near me ??

" Harry , why do you like me ?"

The words slipped out my mouth . My body stiffened as I waited for the response .

Harry snapped out of his focus on the tv and brought it to me . His grip around me began to get tighter as he pulled me closer.

" Samantha .. your abosolutely gorgeous . I love how your hair perfectly lays on your chest and how you arent afraid to cry . I know it is wrong for us to be together but i just dont give a damn . The kiss we shared yesterday was amazing and I would NEVER take it back . Ever. "

The words flowed out his mouth so swiftly like they required no thinking .

Harry's face went blank . When ever he talked to me , it was as if he knew me my whole life . I just met him and already made out with him .. Truth is .. I don't know how I feel about him and I sure as hell dont want to get in trouble about the age difference .

I smiled back at him and went back to watching tv . Laughs blurted out my mouth every now and then . A light tickling feeling arose on the side of my face . Few strands of my hair were lifted off my face . They began to be lightly tugged and tucked behind my ear . Harry played around with my hair twisting and tossling it in his hands . I looked back with a raised eyebrow . A slight blush rose to Harry's cheaks as he saw my facial expression . With our intertwined hand , he lifted it up and brought it to his lips . A slight peck hit our hands . His lips continued to pck at the back of our hands . He gently placed our hand down , placing a kiss right under my ear . A burst on sensation controlled over me as he continued to kiss . He slowly licked around in the kiss the more he kissed below my ear . I rapidly became turned on by his actions . Harry's lips traveled down my chest , nibbling every once in a while . He slowed down the further he went . Wet marks shined bright on my skin . I felt so weak under his touch . Once he reached the hem of my shirt , he stopped . His face layed right on my chest as his hot breath puffed at me . He quickly went uo to my lips . His eyes met mine and just looked straight ahead . I bit my bottom lip , as the craving for him increased. The stare broke as I messily connected the gap . My tongue pushed through his lips and battled with his . His tongue moved fast creating a vibration between out lips . Harry slid his hands down my back reaching my ass . He playfully squeezed it and moved up to the inside of my shirt . Quickly , the back of my bra unclasped . My hands traveled up and down his chest gently causing a tingling feel at my touch . We continued to kiss becoming rougher and rougher . A warm feeling danced in my lower stomach . Harry grabbed my by the waiste and set my on top of him . He ripped my shirt off tossing it to the other side of the room . My bra dropped to the ground , exposing my bare chest . A smirk spread across Harry's face as he squeezed my breasts . He massaged them in circular motions giving a cheaky squeeze every now and then . His mouth met my nipple . He began to suck slowly getting faster . The tip of his tongue gently licked around my nipple . Moans filled the room . A small nibble began to play at my nipple . He continued to suck as I sat in a pool of pleasure .

HARRY'S P.O.V

I began to pull away from her chest . A disapointed look formed on samantha's face when i stopped . A big smirk quickly replaced the frown . Her hands met my belt fussing with it. She continued trying to unhook my belt  . I quickly swatted her hand removing it from my pants .

" Samantha , you will stay clean . Your not ready to take things further . "

Tears formed in her eyes quickly removing the lust that was once there. She stormed out the room as her feet dragged across the wooden floor . I drowned my face into my palms and let out a loud sigh . If i do this with Samantha.. I am taking a huge risk . I can loose everything ...

AUTHORS NOTE - Okay sooo this chapter was really short .. I know you guys all wanted them to fuck *insert rape face here * but sadly its not time ... That was quiet dirty ... but the dirtier the better c;

I didnt update yesterday because i was at my uncles house . I wanted this up as soon as possible and I only have until 5 witht the lap top its 4:51 !

I have too pee so i hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update soon !

Stay beautiful

Xoxo, Samiluvs1D