Chapter 6- I'm waiting for the call

SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATING

------------------

*SAMANTHA'S P.O.V*

My hands met the handle of the door as my keys jingled in tone to me opening to door.  I pushed the door in a sigh as i made my way inside. Silence screamed out in the open space , not one thing was heard. A pin could drop and you would hear it. I was home alone , great .

Dragging my self up the stairs, the weight of my body tried to pull me down making it difficult to go up. It felt as if I had bolders at the end of my feet. A loud sigh echoed through out the stairs as my eye lids refused to stay open. My body ached in pain , I hadn't slept comfortable in a couple of days. Too much has been going on . The best part is that I have a very big conversation waiting for me as soon as my mom arrives. Not coming home makes her angry . Only because she needs me to do all her house work .. I sat there staring right at my ceiling. The thought of my mom coming home any second brought chills up my back. I stared straight at my ceiling hoping for the best. Moments flew by passing slower and slower. My eyelids fell heavy to my face refusing to stay open. Soon I stopped fighting. And let the rest take over.

-------------------

*INCOMING CALL* - HARRY-

"Hello?" The sound of a scratchy voice escaped my lips.

I scratched my eyes and my eye sight tried to adjust to the light.

"Hey babe , How ya been ?" A low deep voice soothed the words out from the other line creating a sincere voice.

A smile tugged on the edges of my lips. My inner girl wanted me to giggle to just talking to him. I hid in my "fangirling".

"Same as the day you took me. Horrible. How about yours?" I tried to lighten my mood by joking around with the serious topic.

Harry chuckled low and quiet at a steady rate as the words escaped my lips.

The more we talked the more I tried to sound you know more girly. Like those girls in the movies  , all sweet yet sexy. I made sure to make my voice slow and meaninful with every single word i said. I purred each letter out as if he was right there next to me. This is what I do right? I mean i'm not quiet sure. Im more than positive you have to turn that boy on leaving him wanting more every step of the way.

"Listen sa--------- "

Banging noices shook the house. Trembling terroized the doors. The sound of glass banging against each other ringed from all over the house. Fear over took every inch of me. Loud stomps got louder and louder and the seconds raced. My body began to shake as beads of sweat formed on my skin. The beating of my heart increased, soon popping out my chest.  I sat there knowing that someone was in my house. Not an intrudor. Not a burgler. But my mother ~ ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG ! GUYSS IM SOO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE LONGEST TIME EVER ! I HAVE JUST NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO USE THE LAPTOP ! MY MOM ALWAYS TAKES IT FROM ME D:

This chapter may seem not to make any sense but its just a filler. It is just a little something ya know. This defintily was one of the worst things ive ever written so just bare with me. Im almost out of school in nine days ! then  i will be able to update a lot more fuequent ! Thank you for over 100 + reads that means the world to me ! And i only have six chapters up right now ! I love you guys who read my chapters !

I just got back from being with my dad. I actually was happy today . Ive been atleast a tad bit better emotionally and physically . I went shopping yesterday and today . I bought these strings to make a braided bracelet c: im content

well anyways all these bugs are biting me and i really wanna watch a movie soo i must gooo byee beautiful . Keep hanging in there. Remember to always smile because someone is falling for it completely . and im positive about that . If you havent found a sign not to take your life this is it. And tomorrow read this over and over. Because i would be absolutely torn if you took your life :'(

Follow me on twitter to keep in touch with me @samy1463 https://twitter.com/samy1463 follow me on tumblr to keep in touch http://www.ride-the-waves-dude.tumblr.com/ byeee flawless

~ Xoxo, samiluvs1D <3