Chapter 1

Nathan up top^

Tyler's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone angrily ringing to grab my attention, "hello?" I asked, half asleep. "Hey Tyler it's Noah, um...do you think I should wear my black shirt to school today or my grey shirt? I can't go to sleep without being completely sure" he told me in a worried tone.

I groaned from the minuscule questioned and said, "Noah I don't give a living shit, just pick one and go to sleep so I can go to sleep." "Oh Tyler you can't go to sleep because I'm on your mind? That's so sweet! Yes I would love to marry you" Noah happily squealed. "Noah I'm only 17 first of all, and it's too late to do wedding preparations, now good night" I said as I hung up the phone.

Noah is like one of my best friends and he's had a crush on me since we met..and he isn't afraid to show it. He's gay like me but he's a fashion freak unlike me, and he would stay up until 1 in the morning trying to figure out what outfit to wear. Fashion equals a waist of precious energy to me.

Then there's my other friend Alice, she's basically a weirdo and a tomboy mixed in one; she's truly one of a kind. She's into guys, but if I wasn't gay I would totally date her because she's just an awesome friend and person. She even likes the Goo Goo Dolls which I haven't met any other average 17 year old who knows them, nonetheless a girl.

After a few more hours a sleep, my alarm clock went off which at first I thought was Noah calling me again. "Yay! Finally, it's morning time, I get to go to school today" I said in the most sarcastic way imaginable beige I yawned. As I hopped of bed I almost tripped over my own slippers, "damn it" I groaned in irritation.

I slowly made my way into my bathroom and took a quick shower before brushing my teeth. When I got to my hair I softly giggled because I always like to play with it in the morning.I usually try spiking it up in a mohawk, and then I put it like an old english person and pretend I'm the reincarnation of George Washington himself. My hair is not too long and not too short, and the only problem with that, is that it makes it easier for people to pull on it, which happens a lot if you can imagine.

After I had had enough fun with my hair, I blowdried it, brushed it, and after that I really didn't care how it looked to be honest. First, I threw on one of my many beanies and yes, I love beanies so freakin' much. I then grabbed my long sleeve black shirt and skinny jeans and I was ready to go. I ran downstairs trying to get ahead of my parents, more so my stepdad, but him and my mom were already downstairs eating breakfast. Fuck my luck.

"Good morning honey" my mom said to me. When she turned around, I noticed a new bruise on her cheek. "Good morning" I said while pointing to my cheek, indicating I had spotted the bruise on her own cheek. Her eyes widened, but they soon softened back to sorrowful ones as she looked back down at the dishes she was washing. I rolled my eyes and kept walking downstairs, and when I got to the door my step dad quickly stopped me by saying, "son, come sit down and eat" as he looked up from his morning newspaper.

"Oh um, I'm not hungry I'll just go to school" I said, forcing a smile on my face. My stepdad stood up from his chair and walked up to me. "YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY OR IT WILL BE YOUR ASS YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD" He spat, slapping me across the face and making me fall to the ground. Yes sir" I whimpered while holding my stinging cheek.

I got up off of the floor and sat in the chair that was on the farthest side of my stepdad. Mom set a plate of toast and eggs in front of me, not that much because she knew I never really ate much. When I finished I politely asked, "may I be excused?" and my stepdad retorted back, "whatever, the less I have to see you the better." 'Says the person who just made me eat breakfast with him' I thought as I smirk in my head

When I walked out the house I texted Noah and Alice in a group message.
Tyler-Where are we meeting up today guys?

We usually meet up at one of our houses, of course not mine though.

Alice-um lets meet up at my house.
Noah and Tyler-Ok see you there.

I hurried out of house and began the 5 minute walk to Alice's place. The only bad part about walking to Alice's house is that she lives in the same neighborhood as none other than the dick himself....Nathan Holmes.

Usually when I walked to Alice's house I either get punched or people just stare and laugh at me. This time was different though, there wasn't anyone out right now. I was just about to sing Hallelujah until...drumroll please! Nathan Holmes himself had just walked out of his house. Lady Luck is on my side? I don't think so.

I was about to turn around and wait for him to leave and then walk up to Alice's house, until he yelled out, "hey is that you Tyler?" I flinched when he said my name, knowing something was in store. He watched him run down his steps and I tried to run, but of course Nathan was much faster than me and caught me by my hair. I really love my hair but come on!

"Hey Nathan" I said with absolutely no enthusiasm. "Hey fag I'm feeling kinda bored this morning and you're going to help me" He hissed. 'No no no no no!' I thought to myself. My eyes opened wide as Nathan's grip on my hair tightened and he began pulling it and my head in a certain direction 'fuck you hair' I said in my head as I mentally slapped myself.

Some people may find this next part disturbing for sexual reasons so skip ahead to the next bolded point.)

Nathan threw me in an alley and I landed on my side which hurt like hell. "Hey fag, get to work" Nathan pointed to his pants and unzipped them, I shook my head seeing the length and size of his member, I didn't want to admit it, and even if I ever recalled this scene I would always say he had a small member. But sadly...he had a pretty big one. "Tsk, the quicker you do it the faster it will be over, or do we have to do this the hard way" Nathan said sternly as he clenched his fist.

I quickly shook my head, obviously not in the mood for a beating, "that's a good boy, now....suck!" he yelled the last part pretty loud making me whimpered from his Alpha command. I was compelled to bend down and start slowly sucking his member. Nathan began going forwards and backwards in my mouth, basically using my mouth as a fucking sex toy. He was seriously fucking a "fags." mouth. So why isn't he a "fag"?

(Dirty part is now over....LET THE STORY COMMENCE!)

After about 10 more minutes Nathan said I was free to leave and if I told anyone about what had happened,  he would personally kill me. When he was completely out of sight, let the tears stream down my face, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I stripped down naked and transformed into my wolf and ran in a random direction. Not caring where, just far from my home, far from the pack, and far from...from..NATHAN!

HALO GUYS -falls off bed- no joke I seriously just fell off of my bed and now my head really hurts -rubs head- anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this story :)!

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)