Revolutionary War Memories

A/N: I know you all are probably still asleep, but who cares u.u I updated late at night because

I ain't sleepy yet

Philippines: admin u might as well have insomnia

Admin: no i don't wtf i'm just not sleepy this is my last vacation night let me enjoy it for once ;-;

Philippines: hahah yeah i was just jking

+++

Manila: *standing by Andres Bonifacio's side, raising a sword*

Andres Bonifacio and the Katipunan: MABUHAY ANG KATIPUNAN!!

Cavite: *standing by Emilio Aguinaldo's side and listening to his orders attentively and obediently*

Laguna: *remembers standing by Jose Rizal's side as he writes his novels* *falls to her knees as she screams, cries, and mourns over him during his execution*

Iloilo: *listening to Teresa Magbanua as the woman tells her to be brave*

Bulacan: *smiling at Gregorio del Pilar*

Apolinario Mabini: *ruffling Batangas's hair like he's his son*

Visayas: *helps Luzon up* I'll fight with you.

Negros twins: *nodding*

Cebu: ...

Zamboanga City: Kuya Mindanao! Help us! *trying to drag Mindanao with him*

Mindanao: You know I don't have to do anything with this; just you.

Barcelona: *watching the deaths of the Filipino writers, feeling guilty* 

Philippines: ....España—

Spain: Los siento. *hugs her one last time before he finally has to let her go, his eyes filled with tears*

~*~*~*~*~*

Cavite: Oi Laguna, you done reading that yet?

Laguna: Hm? *closes the Noli Me Tangere book to look at Cavite* Not yet.

Batangas: Pfft, that's like, the hundredth time you've read that and El Filibusterismo already.

Laguna: Oh shut up, Batangas. *punches him lightly on the shoulder, laughing* Why does it matter to you, anyway?

Spain: I'm so sorry; selling you to el Amerikano bastardo like that, niña. I had no choice—

Philippines: *laughs and pats him on the back* I know, you know, they know, we all know you had no choice. That was decades ago, can't you get over it?

Tarlac: *squealing* We were so badass back then!

Pampanga and Nueva Ecija: *laughs*

Iloilo: MY Teresa Magbanua was badass ;D The most badass Filipino woman in history so far

Mindanao: i had no idea what was going on during the revolutionary war

Zamboanga City: yeah be lucky

i was the one who had to get involved in the sh8t