Bonus Chaptee Part Four

Marinette heard the sizzling of success when the bacon started to pop and crackle. Warm arms wrapped around her torso to ensure her husband was awake, nuzzling his head in her neck from behind.

"Good morning." Adrien said in a husky voice from his sleep.

"Morning kitty." Marinette said as she turned around to place a kiss on his nose. Adrien smiled before pulling her closer, setting his lips on hers. Marinette's lips tugged upwards into the kiss to give him more access, both being interrupted by the spark of juices springing everywhere from their breakfast. Marinette laughed lightly before turning back to her cooking, Adrien walking over to the counter top. He sat down to watch his love's work become more graceful, her ponytail swishing from side to side from her movements. Adrien got lost in her movements, mesmerized by her work. His concentration broke when a plate skidded to a stop in front of his arms. All the breakfast contents not disrupted from their place as Marnette sat next to him.

"When did I deserve a wife that could cook?" Adrien asked as he pecked her lips again before digging into his meal. Marinette giggled quietly before sticking her fork in her own food. The pair had been here over the past month, enjoying the beach house to the fullest with trips to the beach and indoor activities like watching movies. It had been slightly awkward after the first night, seeing as Marinette was sore the next morning from the activity. After that night, the partners seemed to grow a new connection in their relationship that didn't seem present before. They were much more open with each other, like doing that made them bonded to each other.

Adrien picked up his phone, the device buzzing with messages about work. Being on a honeymoon for the past month had set Adrien back in his work. Marinette looked at him in concern before he turned to her and kissed her gently, signalling he was giving an apology.

"Something came up, I really need to take this." Adrien pleaded as he stared into the ocean eyes that told him it was okay.

"Adrien, I'm fine," Maarinette reassured him quietly before putting her hand on his shoulder, "we still have two more days, go." Adrien grazed his lips against her once more before glancing at his phone to grab his jacket and rushing out the door. She heard the sound of the wooden door slow creak shut before she went back to eating a piece of sausage. She noticed it was crispy and slightly burned as she swallowed, feeling a rough taste in her mouth. She continued her breakfast till it became to painful to swallow, her throat feeling clenched by hot fire licking its way up from her stomach. Marinette let her fork clatter against her plate before scrambling to the bathroom, making it just in time to see the vile color splash into the toilet. She wiped her mouth, disgusted until the feeling came back, Marinette getting sick again.

She flushed the bowl before wiping her hands on her clothes, realizing what she just did and sighed. Marinette went to wash her hands, the doorbell going off in their private beach house. She was confused at first as she turned off the faucet and made her way to the front door. Adrien had a key, so it couldn't be him and Alya and Nino were on vacation together. She opened the door quietly to reveal two men in suits, a fedora covering their faces.

"Hi." Marinette said cheerfully to the two strangers. "Did you guys need something?"

"Are you Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" The one on the right asked in a deep voice, his eyes still covered by the dark hat on his head.

"Well, I'm Marinette Agreste now, but yes." Marinette informed them quietly, both gentlemen turning to the other to give a quick nod. The one on the right reached for Marinette as the other seemed to hold out some rope. "W-Wait, what is this?" Marinette screeched when the man grasped her wrist, her trying to wiggle her way out of his arms. The man had a firm grip, causing Marinette to struggle with the strength he pushed on her.