Bonus Chaptee Part Three

I took out the bottom portion of this chapter for reasons I listed below. You can read it or just be at peace knowing that I got rid of a mistake I made when I was 13.

Thanks for understanding, have a great day!

~~~

"So, is m'lady rea-" Adrien's words were cut short when he looked at the sensational girl that held onto the railing. She wore a dark red dress that hugged her frame tightly, two slits on either side of her legs. The collar was etched with gold trim as her gloves were a darker red around her wrist, only going up to the middle of her upper arm. Her hair was fixed into a bun, looped with curls upon curls. Two coils of hair draped down from the sides of her head, right before her ears.

The girl smiled a warm smile, showing off her pearly whites as she regained her descend.

Adrien was fashioned in a simple tux, a black overcoat with a white undershirt. His shoes were sparkled to where a gleam on them. The tie was a light green, matching the color is his eyes. 

He stretched out his hand to find her smooth fingertips brush against his palm. Marinette smiled, her red lipstick tracing her lips.

"What did I do to deserve such a gorgeous girlfriend?" Adrien asked as he pulled her to spin slightly, her dress twirling at the ends. Marinette laughed lightly as he stopped moving her hand and positioned her so she was in front of him.

"Being the best cat." Marinette teased causing Adrien to roll his eyes, still smiling lightly as he put her arm through his. She walked with him to the limo that waited out front for them, Marinette glancing back at the tall bakery she had once awed at. She was now twenty three, a year after returning from Japan. Her parents were currently out of town, leaving Marinette to close the store for a few weeks. The lights behind the words weren't lit for the time being.

Marinette ducked to miss the rim of the car head and slipped into the car seat. Adrien got in beside her, telling the Gorilla to 'hit it' while opening the ice pack. Cool air was blasted out the vents while soothing piano music played as Adrien popped a bottle of champain. He motioned Marinette to grab two glasses and filled them both up, some water droplets sliding down the rim. Marinette handed him his glass as she clanked them together lightly, Adrien smiling his goofy smile. She laughed before covering her mouth to muffle her giggles so the now angry cat would't claw at her. The two enjoyed the quiet atmosphere as the drive lead them to a mystery date.

Adrien sat, his right leg resting over his left leg as he looked at his girlfriend, sipping cardinad from her glass. She looked like a goddess, her bun dangling in ringlets while her dress squeezed her frame just right. Marinette was everything in his eyes, and he couldn't imagine them breaking apart, ever again.

It seemed like years had passed since they first got together. It had been, of course, but it felt like the memories were covered by a mist that was only letting them see things partly rather then vividly. After all, both of them were twenty-three, Adrien's birthday coming up in a few weeks before he turned twenty-four. By then, Marinette will be working full time at her designer shop down the street. The couple both decided that moving in together was a big step and until they decided to tie the knot, they would not want their lives any different then what they have now.

Marinette felt the breaks squeak to a stop as Adrien motioned to the Gorilla his thanks. He got out of the car, readjusting his suit before handing Marinette his hand as she placed it in his palm. He lifted her gently so she was out, unharmed, as he waved to the driver. The Gorilla left without warning and vanished in the distance, smoke still rising into the night.

Adrien led Marinette to a table placed in the center of a beach. The water was rippling across the bank as Marinette could see the sun setting over the horizon. She was awed by the beauty in the scene before her that she couldn't move. Her mouth slowly opened but no words came out, stuck in disbelief as the sun kissed the ocean. Marinette was swept off her feet, literally, as a pair of arms wrapped around her delicate legs. She was hoisted up bridal style before she saw the gawking look of her precious feline.