19) The Cat's Out of The Bag

I KNOW I SAID I WOULD INCLUDE ANOTHER FLASHBACK PIECE BUT I CHANGED MY MIND AND I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

Alaina

"She sounds messy to me." Tally said with a bit of disdain in her tone. 

"Messy?" I asked confused. "What do you mean messy?"

"Messy. Trouble maker. Shit starter. Gossiper...."

"I get it." I said cutting her off, other wise she would have kept on going if I had let her. But the way Tally described her kind of matched up. I didn't exactly know her, but messy as Tally describes her, sounds something to be expected. Even without Tally's opinion on her, I made a decision to keep my guard up and keep my distance until I felt otherwise.

"What about Xavier?" She asked me. 

"I don't know." I replied sighing heavily. This whole situation was frustrating. I constantly had a headache from thinking so much. My stomach hurt from me being so distracted I forget to eat. I felt like I was losing myself in all this chaos.

"Maybe a little shopping will make you feel better." Tally suggested. Which I don't know why. 

"Tally, you know I hate shopping." I said, my face slightly twisting with disgust. 

"Oh come on Alaina." She begged, "What could be better than girl time? We can even pick up Yuri and we all can go shopping and pamper ourselves or something. It'll be fun. Besides you might find some thing you like." She pleaded, he brows turning up, making a puppy dog face. I huffed my breath, "Fine." I said rolling my eyes. Tally giggling with excitement. I went in to the bathroom to brush back my hair in to a half decent half messy bun. Some times I hated having long hair. 

"Yuri. She said yes." I heard Tally talking on the phone. "We'll be there in ten minutes... okay. Bye." She said hanging up the phone.

"Oh. Yeah. Tally, I just loved how you assumed I might say yes. That's just freakin awesome." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh cut the sarcasm, you'll live. Besides the mall might do yo dark spirited ass some good. Lookin like the walkin dead." I laughed at her rant. If I knew anything was that Tally knew how to make me laugh.

Xavier

I had shifted back in to human form, surprisingly my shorts were some what still in tact around my waist. They were shredded, but not so much that they showed any important parts. I knelt down near the water, cupping some in to my hands to splash on to my face. I'm not sure what doing so would accomplish, but it felt good on my face. I couldn't believe what was happening. I agreed to James' 'proposal' with good intentions. Hoping that he did what he needed to do then leave her alone. Not bite her and turn her into a vampire. That bit only made me angrier at the situation. 

"Alaina problems?" Said the voice of the she demon herself. 

"What the fuck do you want Naomi?" I said dull toned, but with just as much annoyance for her to get the hint. I was still kneeling near the water, my back turned to her. 

"Oh, don't be that way. I just wanted to make sure there were no problems with Alaina." She said mockingly. I sighed, standing up straight now, "If I were, I guess that would make two of us. Wouldn't it?" I said turning my head enough to cut my eyes at her from the side. "Let's not forget that I know all about the little deal you made with James." She said, threatening. "And if I just so happen to tell her-" 

"What?! H'm what'll happen?" I said storming over to her, making almost stimble backwards, but not before I grabbed the collar of her shirt, almost lifting her off the ground. "As much I would like to tell her, I would. But 'let's not forget'... She hates you just as much as she hated me when she seen us together, hell she, more than likely, hates you more. So what makes you think that she'll believe you? I'm not doing this for my entertainment or yours. The only reason I'm affiliated with you right now is because it'll keep her alive." I sneered through gritted teeth before jerking her away from me.