(Chapter 37) Is this gonna get worser?

One month later
Jack's pov

It was 5 in the morning which is surprizing since I usually wake up at 6:00 or 6:30 or maybe be even longer. I couden't sleep after, I woke up. I really din't have anything to do since, Elsa wasn't here nor I think was anyone, but my parents are awake. They probably cook for themselves, and left to go to work. Sometimes they have time to stay here, and wait for Elsa, and sometimes they drag themselves to work looking like zombies until they wear their fake smiles, and make up. I don't know much guys that wear make-up, but I know dad wears make-up most of the time.

Last month was pretty normal. Though I haven't seen that male look alike of Elsa for awhile now. He hasn't appeared

I then heared the gate opening. I glanced at the window to see a park car infront of it, and the door gate was opened then closed by a figure after the figure was done, I notice the figure waving at the car, and then driving away while the figure turned aroubd, and started walking to the front porch. Wonder who that is?

I wake out of my room to the front to see the door knob being twisted open with rattling noises coming out of it. The door was then unlocked, and made a creaking sound as it opened. Elsa was there in the door frame stepping inside then locking back the door.

Why is she here so early in the morning? I leaned in a bit to see, she was taking her phone from her pocket, and pushing some bottons then putting it on her ear.

"Hey, thanks for ride." She said sounding a bit tired. "Still, thank you. Sorry, that I disturbed you while you were sleeping....... Alright, bye." She said as she put her phone back in her, and she yawned.

"Elsa, what are you doing at this time of day here?" I asked showing self which made her jump a bit as she looked at me in surprize.

"I thought about going early since if I go back to bed, I might wake up in the after noon, and I won't be able to go here." She said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"And If you excuse me. I'm going to change, and make the children some breakfast before they wake up to go to school." She said while continuing to yawn, going to the dressing room.

A few minutes later
Elsa's pov

Bad idea, I should of called sick today. Though, I really want to go to work, I sighed. Well, atleast I helped my parent, and brother's with their work. I should get a punching bag to reduce stress, maybe the whole face of Anna's boyfriend? I would like that, but I doubt Anna would want it to stay in the mansion, if she find out about this.

I got out the changing room with my uniform, It doesen't help that the uniform is so comfy like a bed, I don't even care if there's no bed. I could easly fall asleep on the floor, when I'm this sleepy. Well, I better get the breakfast ready before all of them wakes up. I started walking to the kitchen, and I was surprized to see Jack cooking. I just stood there shocked, I stood there for awhile until Jack turned to look at me.

"Oh, Elsa. Something wrong?" Jack asked, giving me a warm smile. I din't know, he knew how to cook.

"I din't know, you know how to cook." I said.

"Well, who did you think, was cooking, and taking care of the children, when you came along?"

"Some other maid or butler, that was fired for some reason." I don't get it, why would they hire a maid or a butler, when they already have someone to take of the children? I know, he's the first born, that's already been graduated, but he doesen't seem like, he's doing anything, yet to there company. So why hire a servant now, when he's still not working? "Then why would they need a servant?"

"Well, It's because, I sometimes help with the company to get me ready to take over one day, but I also have the responsibility for my siblings. My father notice that I was stressed, because of it, so he thought of hiring a servant." He explained, and I nodded.

"Then why din't he get a servant, the first time?"

"He did, before I was even born. There was an only lady, that took care of me, to bad she died, when I was still in highschool." He said as he looked up with a small smile. "So my dad hired other maids, they flirted, and din't really took care of me or my siblings, they just flirted, some of them din't, and just din't care. Butlers, were just um, let's not talk about now."

I frowed at him in pity. "Sorry for your loss." I forgot how tired, I was, and I was just now sad about him.

"It's not your fault. Besides If I don't move on, I'll never move on." He said turning to me with a small smile. I just stared at him in awe, he really loves that lady. "Besides, your the first one, that was really decent. And that uniform your wearing, wasn't really the uniform, that the servants used to wear, but that's probably mom's maids uniform." I look at him as a blush spread on my cheeks as I felt warmth on my cheeks.

"Oh, yeah. You want a tip on cooking?" I asked as I looked at the pan, that had smoke coming out of it.

"I'm not really intrested, but I guess one tip. Won't be bad." He said.

"Alright then! The tip is, always look at the pan to see, if your food is ready." I said with a smug look as he gave me a confused expression. He turned to his pan, and blushed as he saw. He turned off the stove, and turned to me.

"You din't see anything." He said as he looked down, while his cheeks begun to burn up as he put his hands behind his back.

Afternoon
Jack's pov

"Elsa!" My eyes twitched as I continued to read one of my father's books, to ignore the feelings, that I hate feeling. And I'm feeling one of them right now. As I heard Jason's voice calling for Elsa. I stood up, and put the book down the coffee table before I rip it in half. I got down to the swimming pool to see, what was going on. I know he was planning on swimming today, he told me before he was even going to.

As I got down to the first floor to the swimming pool. "Sir, are you sure you know how to dry yourself?" Elsa asked as she was drying Jason's wet hair.

"Call me Jason. I know how to dry myself, I just like to be dryed." He said, I think I saw a small smile hiden behind the towel. He was hunched down since he was a bit taller then her.

"Why do you?"

"Because I like being treated like a dog. I was always jealous of out family dog." He said as Elsa was finished drying his hear, and he stood in his full height holding the towel with a big smile on his face.

"Why do you like being treated like a dog?" Elsa asked tilting her head to the side.

"Because it makes me feel special." He said. "And besides, it give me a reason to lick something without being judged for it." he placed the towel on a table near by.

He turned back to Elsa, but managing to notice me, but he din't notice the dirty look, I was giving him.

"Hey, Jack! Wanna swim?" He asked while waving his hand, which caused Elsa to look at me. I gave a fake smile, and politly refused.

"Your going swimming again? Then why did you ask me to dry you?"

This can't get worst can it?