(Chapter 32) I want to know

Jack's pov

It's just been two days since that guy camed around in my life and back to Elsa's life. I was right that,I really din't like the guy but my siblings may have liked him but not me. He may seem nice but something about him makes me hate him,I don't what it is but as much as I try to like the guy,I just can't stop hating him. I tried getting to know him and his past and I tryed talking and have a small walk in the park and he was nice but sometimes serious.

As much as I got to know him,I just ended up hating him more then before even though he seems like a nice guy and everything about the guy I hated about him even he looked like Elsa. I hated how he talks about Elsa,I hate how hes so confident,I hated how he looked just like Elsa,I hate how he knows her before I did,I hate how he knows every of her secret,I hate he dresses up like her and I hated how hes such a nice guy to me!

"Hey,Jack!" A feminine voice snap me out of my thoughts. I saw a ice blue eyes looking at me with a concern look on her face. "E-Elsa!" I shuttered and almost fall off my seat as I saw that she was so close to my face and it made me blush red. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" Elsa asked sitting next to my seat. "No,it's just that you startelled me thats all." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Hehe,you're family really is hilarious and serious about your love life and thinks that I'm your girlfriend." She said. "Yeah,when ever I have a girl in the house and they see me with a girl or talking to her they emmediatly think that I'm their boyfriend." I said, chuckling at the memories. "Really? That must be really embarrassing." She said smilling it was pretty weird after a few days she was mad at me. "It is when you have a crush on that girl." I whispered to myself,"What was that?" She asked,"Nothing!" I said emmediatly.

"Hey,why were you mad at me a few days ago?" I asked then it was an akward silent. I then heared her sigh,"Well,you remember that day that your family came,they thought I was your girlfriend which kinda scared me and made me shock about that." She said looking down. I looked at her,she seemed sad,"Then I was about to say good bye to you that night but when I was about to knock,I heared your conversation and that really made me annoyed and so I left." She explained. "Oh,is that so I guess you really thought of me as a stupid kid,huh?" I asked trying to laugh it off. "Nah,teenagers are still kids they just don't want to be treated like children anymore and they end up doing stupid things." She said. "And even if I wanted to hate you,I just don't like having grudges so I forgot about." She said looking at me and smilling which made me blush a little. "So,how did you meet Elson?" I asked even if I have a grudge on him I want to know so badly but I really don't want that story to come out of his mouth.

"Well,it was way back when I was a little girl still living in norway." She said. "I met him on the rink when I was learning how to skate though I was pretty good at it but I was pretty bad at it too." She said smilling. "When I was in the rink he went pass which almost made me fell on my butt but he caught my hand and gave me back my balance and skated away." She said,"So thats how you met him?" I asked confused they seem closer then that though. "Yep but when I talked to him to thank him he was pretty cold in other words after the last few weeks but he started to warm up to me." She said grinning wider.

"But then after a few years of being friends he had to move since here since he had take care of stuff so he had to move here and they weren't allowed to come back until few years but after 2 years they still haven't come back,I visit the house to see if there back but there was nothing." She said now with a frown on her face. "But I guess I was lucky mom and dad said we could stay here with him,I stayed in his new school but I din't get to talk or hang out with him that much but I got lucky after I turned 13 we were partners with everything in the school year until the end of high school and then after collage I din't see him again." She said with mixed imotions.

"That is a very...intresting story." I said not sure how to discribe this story and she smilled in me. "But I only ask how you guys met." I said then she gasped covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized which made me chuckle a bit,"It's alright." I said calming her down a bit.

Well,now I about there back story.