(Chapter 26) Family visits!

Elsa's pov

It was now friday and I was now feeding Jack even though he was fine already,I just can't stop myself from taking care of him like a child. Well,atleast he doesen't turns into a tomato anymore,he used be red as a tomato or lava.

I was done feeding him and I went to the kitchen to wash the plates and glass I used. I still can't believe I have to wear these kinds of things a maid's uniform,my brothers would be very unhappy with this if they find out that I was suppose to wear this,they would even want me to quit this job for good but I don't really want to. This is just too fun but the uniform though.

I sighed,I would cosplay some times but I would never wear something like this or anything. I heared a loud knock coming from the door,I ran up to the door which was a long run,I tidy up my dress before opening the door to see who it was.

When I did open the door I saw 5 people with 2 children 1 girl and 4 boys,the girl has brown hair and her hair was dyed blue,yellow,green and pink,she has tan skin and pink eyes he looked about Jack's age,a guy has messy grey hair and kind of pale skin,then there was a small short blonde dude that has yellow eyes,a guy that has black hair and yellow eyes he looked kinda scarey and theres this big old guy that looks like santa clause! He had two big tatoos on his arm one arm good and the other one naughty. The children one was a girl and the other was a boy Olaf look to be much older then them they look like twins and they were the same as the lady without the highlights.

"Um can I help you?" I asked politely,"Yes,we are here to see the Frosts!" The big guy said but it sounded like a shout,hes accent reiminds me of a Russian accent. "I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Frost isn't here and their children are in their friend's house-" Before I can finish the guy put a boomer-rang infront of me like a knife,"If you din't kill them." He threatened he has a accent an Australian,"But you din't even let me finish one of their son is still here in his bed." I said still not real sure what I should react too about this.

"See Bunny you shouden't judge other people." The large guy said with his thick russian accent,such a cute name! "Yeah,Bunny you should know well on hurting Jack's girlfriend!" A familiar voice said I look behind them to see Jack's friends,"What?!" They shouted in unison. What he said made me blush light pink,I felt then my bangs getting out the grip of my headband making it fall to my face which covered my eyes.

"North?" I heared Jack said behind my back,I made away for him to go and put my hands infront me still blushing. He then ran to the guy named North while my bangs were still on my face and I was still blushing like I had a fever myself now. Did the sickness pass through my sytem or am I just embarrassed about this?

Jack's pov

I wonder whats taking,Elsa so long? Maybe,there's someone on the door and she has to check it out? I'll go see if she's okay,she wasn't there in the kitchen so I look at the entrance and I saw on the door as I was getting closer,I can see a guy with a long white beard.

"North?" I asked confused,he looked at me. I was running to the door,Elsa made a way for me. "Jack!" North boomed with joy in his Russian accent,"How have you been?" He asked giving me a huge bear hug lifting me off my feet,"It's been great!" I said in excitement,"It must be with your new girlfriend?" Bunny asked nudging me by the arm which made me confused,"What are you talking about?" I asked still confused on what he's bringing up with.

"I'm just gonna get everything ready in the living room." Elsa said in before going off to maybe the kitchen or the living room,"I can accompany you!" I shouted she stopped running and glances over to me,"I'm fine,thanks for the offer." She said and started running again.

"That girl isn't she your little girlfriend?" Bunny asked which made me blush,I wish! "N-No! She isn't my girlfriend!" I said stumbling a little,"Hey,Jack how are you?" I heared someone shout,I look outside to see Kristoff waving at me. "Oh hey Kris wheres the others?" I asked looking at him,"Oh,well there arguing in the car my car actually." He said rubbing the back of his neck,what he said surprized me him and Flynn were usually the ones arguing while Hiccup talks to me and minds his own bussiness.

"Then why is she wearing a maid's outfit and why did you offer to help her then?" He said in a teasing manner,"Because mom and dad told her,too and she was the only one that took care of me while I was sick." I said crossing my arms,"So in short she's your girlfriend." He said,I widen my eyes and blushed even more.

"No! I mean she's our maid!" I shouted hes really pissing me off now,"Your parents had a uniform for maids when you were young and it wasn't like that and why are you blushing?" He asked looking at my reddish face. "I don't know about you,kangaroo!" I said calling him the nickname that I always calls him when they visits.

"I'm not a kangaroo,mate!" He shouted,"Whatever." I said and I look down at the twins,"Hey Baby and Beli." I said giving them a hug it wasn't their real name it was just a nickname,"Tooth,nice to see you again by the way." I said giving her a hug,"Hey Sandy how have you been?" I asked kneeling down his size and giving me a thumbs up.

"Um,Jack?" Kristoff said tapping my shoulder,"What is it Kristoff?" I asked facing him,"I have something to tell you tonight it's about what Flynn said while he was drunk." He said,Flynn drinks in partys and it was probably one of his dad's bussiness partys which involves drinking but good thing he only drinks in those kinds of partys.