(Chapter 3) She's real?!

Jack's pov

I woke and i sit up examening the room Flynn, Kristoff and Hiccup was here and i was in my room. I sigh in relief so it was just a dream. No girl can be that beautiful.

"Jack, you're finally awake." I heard Kristoff voice.

"Kristoff, I had the great,  but kinda emberasing dream, there was this beautiful girl, and when I saw her, Ifainted." I said, quickly. They started to laugh akwardlyn pushing each other, and they keep whispering 'you tell him'.

I wonder, what's wrong with them.

"What's wrong with you, guys?" I asked, something was wrong.

"Well. Flynn will explain." Kristoff said, while pushing Flynn infront of me. I din't know why, but he glared at Kristoff.

"Jack, It's about your dream." Flynn said while shuting his eyes close.

"What about my dream?" I questioned him. Giving a curious look.

"That girl you talk about is..." He gulp like he was scared "Real." I was shock that girl and nose bleed was real?! I can feel my face heating up with embarrassment.

"W-What time is it?" I manage to ask and hind my stuttering for a bit.

"1 in the afternoon. Your dad said that, she'll be leaving 7 o clock." Kristoff answered

"Where's father?" I asked.

"He's apologizing to her about the incident, in the living room." Hiccup said, I stood up, and walked towards the door.

"Jack where are you going?! Come back here!" They shouted for me to come back.

"I won't believe any of you. Until I see this girl." I whispered, but enough for them to hear. But they still chased after me.

"Jack you're father said not to disturb them." Hiccup then said. grabing my shoulder. I stoppef walking and heard people talking.

Mr. Frost pov

"I'm really sorry of how my son behaved and you cleaning my son's blood." I apologized for the millionth time to Ms. Winters. I was embarrassed by my son on her first day.

"It's okay. Mr. And Mrs. Frost he was probably just sick, and the blood was fine." She said. Thank God, that she's a very forgiving person.

"Well, I think the kids are probably hungry, now. I should check up on them." She said. I just nod yes. Jack better not ruin this for the children. They seem to like her. Then she walk out the door.

Elsa's pov

That guy scared my soul out of me. I thought, that I might faint, too. Well, better check on the children. I started walking to the nursary or playroom.

Jack's pov

The door opened then I saw her the most beautiful. She din't see me through. She seem to be walking to nursery.

"We told you she was real." Kristoff said with the 'I told you so' face. I still don't believe it she was real.

"You're lucky bro. If you have a crush on her, because she's your babysitter." Flynn said with a smug look on his face, and Hiccup just crossed his arms, and nods.

Elsa's pov

I opened the door to the nursery, and they were playing games together. But when they saw me they stopped and there smiles became bigger.

"Ok who's hungry. Raise your hand." When I said that they, and raise there up high. That made me giggle, I love seeing the children smile like this.

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen. So, I can cook you guys, something." I said, they followed me in the kitchen. "Okay, you're father saidn, I have to make something healty. So I'm not allowed to feed you anything else. But when you all are finished eating you get a prize." I said

They jump with joy.

"Yay!" Sofie saud with joy, but stop.

"What's the prize?" They asked in the same time. The questioned made me giggle.

"It's a sweet secret. But if you want to find out you 3 have to eat your veggies. Then you 3 can have it." I said happily. When I said that they started eating there vegtables.

Mom was right giving prizes for the kids help them eat there vegetable.

A few minutes latsr

When they were almost done, I heard a ding sound. It was the oven then the 3 shouted 'done'. Just on time, l took a oven glove, and took the cookies out. I examen the plates, and they were empty.

"Well, the vegetable are gone, and you 3 do deserve a reward." I said, then I motioned them to eat, the cookies on the plate.

"Come on ,Jack you probably just need a glass of water." I heard a voice. Coming to the kitchen, so I got ready the glass of water. Until they went in. Then I notice the water must be for Mr. Frost's son. Good thing I know what he looks like.

I then walk up to the guy who was once uncounsious. Then, I put the water in front of his face. Once they saw the water. They look up at me. "Water?" I asked happily.