(Chapter 30) I'll help you with that

Jack's pov

I was looking at both of them glancing at eachside of them. Elsa then snapped her fingers,"You who are you again?" Elsa said which confused me this guy looks like he knows her but Elsa has no idea. "You don't remember me but you remember Jeremy?" The guy asked like a drama queen then two people grabbed him from behind and carried him away. "Elsa,you don't him?" Jamie pointed at the guy who was carried away.

"Yes but it's like I've seen him before somewhere." Elsa said tapping her chin,"Oh,we gotta go now,were having a race!" Jamie said pointing at the fields. "Wait,race? What race?" Jack ask looking at them in confusion,"Well,I wanted to join the figure skating team but my friend's sister isn't there to teach me how,so I just entered the race." Emma said,"So that week was you suppose to being thought how to skate?" Jack asked,"Well not really,I din't get to skate." Emma said frowing,"But she did learn a bit about tennis and Flynn's brother is playing tennis." Jamie said which shock him.

"What?!" Eugene shouted,"Oh,hey look at the time the race is about to begin see ya later,Jack!" They shouted running off. "Come on,Flynn,it's not that bad." I said patting him on the back,"Yeah,let's just go watch that race." Kristoff said.

One week later

Everything was still akward and weird. Jamie and Emma is still not used to the maid's outfit neither is Elsa,mom and dad is acting more greatful to her and my family is still here. "Jack,why can't you teach me how to skate?" Emma whined next to me on the couch. "Emma,you know how to skate and besides I'm not skating ever again." I said. "But I forgot how too,it's been years now." Emma said. "Well,I'm sorry,I can't help you with that,Ems and I also forgot how skate too." I said,I wanted to teach her but I just can't.

Elsa's pov

"You wanted to see me?" I asked sitting down. "Yes,Elsa,I have you know that we know that you're an Arendelle since we came back." They said,I just nodded looking at them. "Your parents send us some videos when you were a teenager and they said you love figure skating." Mrs. Frost said.

They literally sended them those old videos?! Why,mom,why? I thought I hiden those away from everyone to see? "And you also know that Emma wants to learn how to skate." Mrs. Frost continued talking. "We were wondering if you wanted to teach her how to skate?" Mr. Frost asked.

"I guess,I could but I haven't practice in a long time,now." I said,"Well,you could warm up or just say 'no' we won't get offended." Mr. Frost said. "No,It's alright,I can teach her." I said,I don't know if I still got it but I was always good at it and there has to be a chance that it's still there even though in highschool my partner was always picking me up the rink. I was never scared of falling or anything but it wouden't hurt to try.

"That will be great,thank you very much!" Mrs. Frost said hugging me. "But you wouden't mind if you have a partner,right?" Mr. Frost said,I widen my eyes,A partner?! "Yeah but why would I need a partner?" I asked. "Well for support." Mr. Frost said. "And you can teach her tommorow." He said and I nodded in understanding.

But who is my partner in the rink this time,though?