(Chapter 28) Weird

The next day

Jack's pov

Elsa was really weird and not acting like herself today,shes bitter sweet. Shes still sweet to me but not like usual,we were in my car to pick up my siblings,Elsa din't talk to me and only look out the window watching the passing stores and buildings. Elsa was always the one to break the silent but she seems like she doesen't want to talk to me and I don't even know why?!

"Elsa,do you know Burgess junior high for the talented?" I asked her still looking at the road,"Yes,I go there when I was young." She said still looking out the window. She goes to that school?! The budget for that school is pretty high,where did she get the money? There are only two others ways to go there,have schoolar ship but the test are really huge to pass or have a talent that might be a good use to the school or have a great social status.

"How did you get in that school? Isn't that place to expensive." I said glancing at her. After a few moments,she look at me,"I got in by talent and social status my parents works in a hospital,remember?" She asked.

Elsa's pov

Just great! I'm so dead! Most of the people there have siblings that I babysit when they're out,the people there pick up there siblings or children,my brothers! Anna still in that school and who can forget the girl that sang in prom,concert and dances?! Who can forget an Arendelle,I'll be surronded by people.

Olaf got in by knowing how to dance and sing,I may be calm in the outside but inside I'm freaking out! "How did you get in that school? Isn't that place to expensive." He said. I froze for a while then I look at him,"I got in by talent and social status my parents worked in a hospital,remember?" I asked.

"How long are we gonna be in this car,Jack?" Hiccup suddenly ask from the back seat,"After this guy gets out of the road!" Jack shouted,"I'm going insane back here with these guys snoring!" He said,I look back at the back seat to see Eugene and Kristoff sleeping snoring loudly. "I can swap with you." I said then they both look at me.

Jack's pov

"I can swap with you." I heared Elsa said,I tilted my head to look at her,"What?" Me and Hiccup said in unison. "I'll swap seats with Hiccup." She said,"Yes!" "No!" I shouted as Hiccup said 'yes'. "Why not?" She asked looking at me confused,"Because were almost there." I said as I look at the guy infront of me,this guy's car is getting on my nerves! I then turned the carside ways to go the other side of the road which made Flynn and Kristoff wake up from a little bump and the load horns of cars.

"Well,thats done,thanks." Hiccup said returning back to his seat in the back.

In that school

We were finally there,when I got out I saw my family there not my parents and siblings but my aunt,cousins and other grandfather are here,looking at the 7 story building. I thought this day no one was gonna tease me the whole day about Elsa but no they have to be here,I know I loved them but now I think they want me to hate on them.

"Hey,Jack what are you staring at?" I heared a feminine voice and then I see a hand shaking up and down infront of me. "Woah!" I jolted up from my thoughts and forgot they were all here and I remember now because they are surronding me. "Oh,thank God you're still alive,I thought you died standing while eyes open." Kristoff said crossing his arms. I'm confused and I don't know if he's being sarcastic or serious.

Elsa then look at where I'am looking at but I just covered her eyes. "Hey,Jack come on,stop it." She said as she tried to take off my hands off her face. I don't want her to see them and think this is gonna be really akward because it's gonna be after the whole drunk Flynn incident which just happen yesterday there is no way she could of forgotten that. "Jack,what are you doing?" Hiccup asked looking at me,"Yeah and why are you covering her eyes for?" Kristoff asked pointing at us with his index finger. I gave them the 'you-know' face and they nodded at me.

"Oh,if that what's you're trying to do then it's not gonna work because their coming this way." Kristoff said pointing at my family who was walking up to us while I was in an akward position with Elsa,I'm acting like a guy friend thats giving a surprize to someone. "Jack! What are you doing here? And what are you trying to do with her?" North asked pointing at both of us confused. I took my hands back before they got ideas about what I was trying to do,"I can explain." I said while the other help Elsa regain her balances because I emmediatly let go of her and when I let go of her,her feet were a bit up so she had one leg balancing her.

"Sure,you can." Aster said sarcastically rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. I glared at him,"Let's not fight now." Tooth said getting between us and I look at Elsa who was standing there quietly,theres no way I want her to see me fight someone,I already have a bad thing happening and if I fight him then it will just make it worst. I sighed and back away a bit.

"Okay,now thats over then let's go!" North boomed and we just followed him inside. It made me much more calm to bring Elsa then her being alone in the mansion wearing that maid's uniform but I think It could have been much more calm in the mansion alone then this school.