(Chapter 29) This is jealousy

Jack's pov

We went in the school and most of the boys and girls were staring at Elsa,I look at her,her head was looking down on her shoes but even though she has to be one to be nervous and tense. I felt so nervous and tense by everyone staring at her but then most kids who used to go here always go here so I won't be surprized if her old friends stare at her because they know her. This school also has uniforms that Emma thinks is really cute,well she is gonna go in pubery soon enough so,I wouden't judge plus it's my little sister and the uniform can be in different colors.

Then there was this guy who seemed to be the same age as Elsa and me,he had brown hair and blue eyes and he had tan skin. He was holding an umbrella as he walk up to her,he then gave Elsa the umbrella,thanked her for something and walked away. "Hey,who was that?" I whispered so no one can hear but us,"Just an old friend giving my old umbrella back." She replied looking down at the umbrella and smilling at it. When she smilled it din't made me happy but it made me tense to see her smile at that guy.

"Oh but what's his name anyway?" I whispered to her. She then looked at me confused,"Why do you want to know his name?" She asked then my face started to heat up from embarrassment since I have no excuse for that. "No! That not what you think it just that,I was just curious thats all." I said in a low voice so no one could hear us but I almost shouted it for everyone to hear,forgetting that were in a school.

"Oh,he's name is Jeremy Springs." She said still looking at the umbrella that guy gave her. "Oh,how many friends did you made in this school?" I asked she then looked at me confused,"Why does it matter to you and why do you wanna know?" She asked looking at me straight in the eyes. "Oh,nothing just curious." I said making an excuse up but I was literally lying since I can't just answer that like 'because I don't want you near your guy friends again.'
If I say that she'll get suspecious and shes already want me to leave her alone and shes already trying to avoiding me.

"Is that so,I don't know I just know their names." She said,"Jack,Elsa!" I heared two familiar voice said in unison. I look a head of us to see Jamie and Emma running up to us in their gym uniform? Wait,why are they in their gym uniform? They usually wear those in wenesday to friday not on monday. They stop running as they saw the others,"North,Tooth,Aster,Sandy!" They shouted giving them a hug. "Wait,why are you guys doing here?" Emma asked after hugging all of them,"Well,we heared that Jack was sick and we came to visit him." North said,"But we came here to see him feeling well and in the house with a girl in a maid's outfit." Bunny continued and chuckled to himself.

I saw Elsa's face to see her face was crimson red and he was looking down looking at her shoes. "Shut up,kangaroo were not in a relationship." I said feeling my cheeks a bit red. "You two look like are in a relation ship." Bunny said. "Jack calm down,you don't want Elsa and kids to see you like this,right?" Kristoff whispered in my ear and I calmed down a little.

"Whatever you're thinking about us forget it,that will never." I said but I wish it will happen. I din't notice that while I was arguing with the kangaroo,my siblings and the others were talking with eachother except for Elsa who was akwardly standing there blushing to herself alone and my buds were trying to calm me down down. "Hey,watch out!" I heared someone shout from a far then I saw something heading straight to Elsa,I din't manage to react quickly to it but I know that Elsa was gonna be hit square to the face.

But then she manage to dodge it in the last second and the ball just hit the wall. Then I heared foot steps coming this way then I saw the guy that shouted the warning then there was a staring contest now from that guy and Elsa. "Elsa?" The guy asked,Elsa was still staring at him lime she doesen't know him.