(Chapter 27) Problems

Evening

Jack's pov

I wonder what's wrong with,Elsa? She has been blushing and rejecting me today since my family came over for a visit and Bunny kept teasing on about Elsa being my girlfriend. Yeah,I wish but that will never happen.

Even though Elsa was nice and beautiful my parents will never accept her as a fiance and Elsa I don't really think she's intrested in me at all! "Hey,Jack!" I heared Kristoff shout from behind my back,"You notice that Elsa maybe off a bit?" He asked,"Yeah I did." I said looking at him in confusion. "Well,you see you know that Eugene gets drunk at his parent's partys and he ends up being drunk and doing dumb things the next day?" He asked looking anywhere but me.

"Yea,I do know that,how is this involve with the thing you want to talk about with me?" I asked getting supecious and crossing my arms,"Well,you see,Eugene said something that made Elsa a bit tense." He said rubbing the back of his neck and started sweating. "And what is that?" I asked raising my eye brow getting tense myself.

"He said something that scared her and it involves you." He said he was staring to get tense too. "Just spit it out." I said putting my hands on his shoulders ready to shake him if he doesen't say anything. "Don't be mad,Jack but he said that Elsa was your." He stop talking after those words,"What? What did he say about Elsa being my what?" I asked shaking him,"He said that Elsa was your girlfriend!" He blurted out which made me stop shaking him and I froze like a statue.

Elsa's pov

Does he really think that about me? I know they say that I'm sweet and that I'm kind but dors he really think that low of me? Is he some kind of playboy that thinks everything is his own? Is this why he's much more sweeter to me then his best friends? No,Elsa this is not like you,you weren't suppose to judge other people but what if he is?

Oh,I need some rest from being around teenagers. I signed up for this to play with children,not be played by a player! Why am I like this,I want to go home but there's guest! I sighed,I'm not getting anywhere if I keep thinking these kind of things!

A few hours later

Jack's pov

I was in the corner of my room sulking. My relationship with Elsa has already ended in a blink of an eye. I may not be her boyfriend but I can be her friend. Why? Why Flynn? Why does your parents have to throw a party and get you drunk,when I have a nice relationship with Elsa.

"Jack,please calm down!" Hiccup begged trying to make me get off of the corner while Flynn was pass out on my bed and Kristoff was off to check on Elsa which made me depressed more since I wanted to do that but it may just get worst if I do. "Hey,Jack,Elsa's ride is here you want to say goodbye to her before she leaves?" Kristoff asked getting inside the room sitting on my bed next to Flynn and Hiccup.

"What's the point,Kristoff?" I asked still curled in a ball on the corner,"She probably thinks that I'm a player that thinks thats she too dumb too notice." I said getting gloomier,"Well,you were a player in highschool." Hiccup said,"Shut up! I know I was and I blamed the girl that broke my heart!" I shouted.

Elsa's pov

I can't let him think that I'm irresponsible because that I left without permission,I was there infront of his room. I was about to open the door but I heared talking,which made me a bit curious. I put my ear on the door to hear what they were talking about.

"Well,you were a player in highschool." I heared Hiccup which shocked me it can't be Jack he's talking about. "Shut up! I know I was and I blamed the girl that broke my heart!" I heared Jack shouted,so he was a player and he blamed it on a girl,"Jack,you only talk to her a few times it's most likely that she won't feel the same way." I then heared Kristoff say.

I never thought that what I thought about him were true,I never thought that I was right. I was disgusted,I glared at the door and stormed away with my stuff.

I can't believe it.